Mark7 Evolution

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 4/15/2018 at 4:20 PM, WaynePatrick said:

You should get your order in. Mark 7 has a lot of orders for every press.. you also should set up a training date. 

Wayne

Might have bunch of orders, but I want to see them start shipping before I plunk down $6K+. If they charged when they shipped then I'd place an order now.

6 minutes ago, StuckinMS said:

Looked one over at the area 6 match.  Very tempting!   Very good looking machine.  Just ain't got the cash or the nerve to jump in this early.

Give it some time. Get some feedback. Can’t hurt to be cautious. If you’re up and running well it’s all good.

On 4/18/2018 at 8:13 AM, WaynePatrick said:

Give it some time. Get some feedback. Can’t hurt to be cautious. If you’re up and running well it’s all good.

I just ordered one from DA. I will let everyone know once I get it and get it up and running!

I currently have a 1050 with a mark7. Not sure what I am going to do with that setup now. 

28 minutes ago, Thetimb said:

I just ordered one from DA. I will let everyone know once I get it and get it up and running!

I currently have a 1050 with a mark7. Not sure what I am going to do with that setup now. 

You should be able to sell it locally depending on where you live and what condition your 1050 is in.  Im sure you could sell it online but shipping would be a PITA.  You could always keep it and turn it into a brass processing machine if you dont need the money.

1 hour ago, CrashDodson said:

You should be able to sell it locally depending on where you live and what condition your 1050 is in.  Im sure you could sell it online but shipping would be a PITA.  You could always keep it and turn it into a brass processing machine if you dont need the money.

That's what I was thinking. I never could get my mark7 to run properly with a GSI tool head and spent more time tinkering than reloading.

I am hoping with the evolution I can get a bullet drop + powder check lock die running and ill just manually run the press.

I will do my brass processing on the Mark7 + 1050 and call it a day.

With that said does anyone need a bullet drop sensor + powder check sensor for a mark7?

2 hours ago, tedahlenius85 said:

Confirmation about the shipping delay. I am waiting on a Evolution, but gonna have to wait about 1-2 months more from what I heard. I guess thats ok if it means they are fixing some bugs with the machine before start to ship out.

when did you place your order, if you dont mind me asking

5 hours ago, WaynePatrick said:

I don’t think it’s tweak thing. It’s more of how many they have sold prior to your order. It will be worth the wait. The Ev. is slick.

I had a long conversation with them. They had a parts vendor ship substandard parts that failed QA so had to re-order and the ship date slipped as a result. Also, they have yet to decide on die vendors etc..

Having been involved in product development it is understandable. 

On 4/20/2018 at 3:41 PM, tanks said:

I had a long conversation with them. They had a parts vendor ship substandard parts that failed QA so had to re-order and the ship date slipped as a result. Also, they have yet to decide on die vendors etc..

Having been involved in product development it is understandable. 

That sucks. I was hoping to have mine sooner than later.  I just stripped my 1050 down to just a processing machine at the moment. 

I have an evolution pro on order 6k worth was told 1st of March, was then told middle of April, now I was told middle to end of June! Ugh. I hope it is worth it. I ordered mine the end of January.

Edited by dfox

12 minutes ago, dfox said:

I have an evolution pro on order 6k worth was told 1st of March, was then told middle of April, now I was told middle to end of June! Ugh. I hope it is worth it. I ordered mine the end of January.

that sucks. I hate how they charged my card way a head of time. It makes me want to get a refund until they actually have inventory to ship.

9 minutes ago, Thetimb said:

that sucks. I hate how they charged my card way a head of time. It makes me want to get a refund until they actually have inventory to ship.

I already sold my mark 7 auto drive for the xl650. And I need to load a bunch of ammo. A lesson in patience I guess.

11 minutes ago, WarrenZ said:

Did you email Mark 7 asking for an update? I haven't been told anything on my order but they were fast to charge my card.

I ordered through double alpha, price was cheaper and no tax for me (Mark7 is based out of FL)

1 hour ago, dfox said:

When did you order?