Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Mark7 Evolution

On ‎8‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 8:27 AM, Nigels1911 said:

We here at Mark 7 understand that its taking time - we're getting better at building these every day.  While our dealer orders are almost all taken care of we have begun to eat into our consumer orders and expect to have those done soon !

What month do you expect all dealer orders to be taken care of (completed) ?  That would be great info for those that ordered from a dealer to know.

Ps.  I also think those on the consumer order list would like to know when dealer orders are out of the way and you can concentrate 100% on their orders.

Edited by Norm37

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What month do you expect all dealer orders to be taken care of?  That would be great info for those that ordered from a dealer to know.

I don’t think they have a clue. Only thing they can say for sure is “maybe next month.”

1 hour ago, Travtastik said:

I don’t think they have a clue. Only thing they can say for sure is “maybe next month.”

Shouldn't  be hard for them to figure out.  I think they know how many dealer orders are left to fill. Also how many units they are completing each week. 

They might even decide to send the next couple of batches of presses to dealers just to get the dealers out of the way so they can concentrate on their consumer list.

They did say "We here at Mark 7 understand that its taking time - we're getting better at building these every day."

Edited by Norm37

If they gave us another date then there’d be more post complaining about not making schedule.  I agree the wait sucks.  I made a decision to buy it over a 1050, knowing I could have a 1050 right away.  I suspect most of us waiting knew there’d be delays.  I also suspect they are still working out supply chain changes and their own changes.  

2 hours ago, Stymie12000 said:

Just spoke with DAA today! I'm 5th on their list for the EVO. Ordered July 2nd!

DAA said 3 of their EVO orders were filled in August.  Also said they were hopeful to get more than 3 in Sept. But didn't promise anything. 

If they just keep with that schedule you will be a happy camper in October.  And me in November.

"hopeful to get more than 3 in Sept"   This would make Ocrrhbow happy he is # 4 on the list.

Please let us know when you get yours.

Edited by Norm37

13 hours ago, Norm37 said:

If they just keep with that schedule you will be a happy camper in October.  And me in November.

"hopeful to get more than 3 in Sept"   This would make Ocrrhbow happy he is # 4 on the list.

Please let us know when you get yours.

Yes.  Very happy.

33 minutes ago, armedmoose said:

:) Order date Feb 14th.  :( 

:( im a month after you.  I sold my 1050 with M7 to buy the Evo.  I made a lot of ammo before I sold but have run out.  I've started buying ammo from friends.  Having professional ammo made for Nationals.  Maybe its like SV and they artificially keep the wait times long to keep the allure of exclusivity high.  haha.  Im just a pretty impatient person when it comes to anything.    

All you DAA order guys...   You have more hope than those that ordered direct from Mark 7.. 

[emoji4] Order date Feb 14th.  [emoji20] 

That’s for sure. I ordered on Feb 13th from Mark 7. With them only being able to get 3 out a month I doubt I see it anytime soon.

42 minutes ago, Travtastik said:

That’s for sure. I ordered on Feb 13th from Mark 7. With them only being able to get 3 out a month I doubt I see it anytime soon.

I think the dealers ordered at Shot Show in January.  The three is just to one dealer.  I think they are also sending some Presses  to those who ordered from them and other dealers.  So they are probably shipping more than three a month.

Once they complete all the dealer orders things should really pick up for those that ordered from Mark 7. 

Hopefully you won't have to wait much longer.

Edited by Norm37

2 hours ago, RGA said:

FWIW, I'm seeing a number of new registrations on the Mk7 community since friday, so it appears like some presses are being delivered.

At least I got my Evolution with autodrive yesterday (through DAA). Quite happy with it based on quick tests/setup, awesome machine. Now I'm just waiting for powder sense, bulletsense, conversion kits and spare toolheads to become available...

7 hours ago, mikamarj said:

At least I got my Evolution with autodrive yesterday (through DAA). Quite happy with it based on quick tests/setup, awesome machine. Now I'm just waiting for powder sense, bulletsense, conversion kits and spare toolheads to become available...

Congrats!  Jealously over here.

On 9/11/2018 at 1:27 PM, CrashDodson said:

:( im a month after you.  I sold my 1050 with M7 to buy the Evo.  I made a lot of ammo before I sold but have run out.  I've started buying ammo from friends.  Having professional ammo made for Nationals.  Maybe its like SV and they artificially keep the wait times long to keep the allure of exclusivity high.  haha.  Im just a pretty impatient person when it comes to anything.    

Yep, Same boat here, reloaded what I thought would be a couple months worth of ammo for practice and matches.  Sold presses in March a 650 and 1050 ...  My Mark 7 Autodrive looks lonely on the bench just sitting there..   While I appreciate the 550B, I despise it as I know a better reloading life is for me.

My biggest hope is having ordered the Autodrive Conversion parts doesn't further delay my Evolution order.  I've had some contact with Mark 7, the customer service reps are very nice, but unable to nail down an actual production date or shipment ETA for me.

How well does your Mark 7 powder measure work? On mine I noticed that it doesn't always come back to lowest point possible when toolhead goes up, that could cause variation in amount of powder... Haven't yet tested much, maybe there is just some toolmarks that will smooth out. (Overall not really happy about that there is no mechanical, forced return on the powder measure, don't trust the spring return on extruded powders)

1 hour ago, quiller said:

I asked DAA for an update on my Evo press order yesterday and so far crickets. I think they might be sick of responding to the same question from many of us! I'll update if I hear anything.

Thanks

I keep checking this Thread every day to see if you have gotten yours.  Maybe Mark 7 sends Presses in a batch to dealers near the end of the month.  I hope they send a bunch, as I want to move up on the list. 

Edited by Norm37

23 minutes ago, Norm37 said:

Thanks

I keep checking this Thread every day to see if you have gotten yours.  Maybe Mark 7 sends Presses in a batch to dealers near the end of the month.  I hope they send a bunch, as I want to move up on the list. 

Norm37,

It's like the blind leading the blind! Giving its Friday afternoon its unlikely I'll hear anything until next week, but they might surprise me. ?

41 minutes ago, quiller said:

Norm37,

It's like the blind leading the blind! Giving its Friday afternoon its unlikely I'll hear anything until next week, but they might surprise me. ?

Hi quiller

I just had a thought.  I just gave DAA a call and asked when they received the three presses in August.  He said August 15th.  If Mark 7 keeps the same shipping time frame for September, hopefully you will hear something next week.

Edited by Norm37

4 minutes ago, Norm37 said:

Hi quiller

I just had a thought.  I just gave DAA a call and asked when they received the three presses in August.  He said August 15th.  If Mark 7 keeps the same shipping time frame for September, hopefully you will hear something next week.

Good stuff. I was considering calling them but got distracted looking at gun parts online! That was my guess also, so lets hope I'll be getting a "We just shipped your new press" email next week instead of "it will be a few more weeks!