Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Johnny Glocks

Hitman321

I'm loving mine. A glock will never have the feel of a Timney or Huber trigger on a good rifle, but Johnny makes a glock feel better than anything else I've tried.

I'm running the 4.5 striker spring in my 34.5. Just enough takeup to feel, clean break, and super fast reset. I can easily dry fire with zero sight movement, and I'm not a competetion shooter by any means.

2 hours ago, quietmike said:

I'm loving mine. A glock will never have the feel of a Timney or Huber trigger on a good rifle, but Johnny makes a glock feel better than anything else I've tried.

I'm running the 4.5 striker spring in my 34.5. Just enough takeup to feel, clean break, and super fast reset. I can easily dry fire with zero sight movement, and I'm not a competetion shooter by any means.

Have you measured your trigger pull?

In my opinion  Jonny Glock  is really a good guy, and  more of a type of giver than just a taker. I asked  a lot of questions he's  not trying to hide anything to how he does his  triggers.

22 hours ago, BOOM said:

In my opinion  Jonny Glock  is really a good guy, and  more of a type of giver than just a taker. I asked  a lot of questions he's  not trying to hide anything to how he does his  triggers.

he  works  with   custom jigs  that makes  his  work  much more  precise  ,  ,and jigs  prevent     goin too far  in reshaping and polishing parts.  you must give it  to  the guy, he's  dedicated   to  his  work. 

the  hard part  is  creating  specific  jigs  for  ''the feel''  you want to  achieves.  when he  ask  a  customer  what  kind  of  feel  he  need  ,like  ''rolling break'''   or  ''break like  a glass'''  trigger  feel,  this  has  to  see  with '''reshaping'''   some  specific parts ,and it's  exactly there   jigs  comes into play.  you just  don't take  a  dremel    to  reshape   the trigger  bar   or  the connector  lip.  you must  exactly  know  where  the  work as  to  be  done,  it's  always  a  matter  of MICRONS  .

• 1 month later...