Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Did I just hear that? Foolish phrases you hear at matches.

threat

Share eye-rolling quotes you've heard on the range.

" Look he is shooting on the move...just like in real life "

" I think I need to lube my trigger "

" We USPSA shooters don't even aim " 

On 3/15/2018 at 12:45 PM, CHA-LEE said:

"This gun never jams!!!" After having a jam during a stage run and also remembering them having the same jam with the same gun the last match as well.

Lol! Lost track of how many times I heard that one. 

4 minutes ago, stick said:

Alpha Mike

What? I didn't miss, That's a double!

I always ask them if they are that good maybe you could spread the shots out a little.  Then I wouldn’t have to give you an alpha mike.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This is more of a "Did I just SEE that??"-

A new shooter at an indoor match, wearing his pants and regular belt normally, but with his shooting belt around his chest at sternum height, supported by his belly.  He could barely holster his pistol.  Craziest thing I've ever seen.  He shot the whole match that way, and as far as I could tell no one said a word to him about it.   

Years ago at a match there was this Russian guy that would wrap his support arm around his chest and then would stick his strong arm out in front holding the pistol and shoot.  He shot basically strong arm out straight in front of him the whole match.  Couldn’t hit shit.  

38 minutes ago, rooster said:

Years ago at a match there was this Russian guy that would wrap his support arm around his chest and then would stick his strong arm out in front holding the pistol and shoot.  He shot basically strong arm out straight in front of him the whole match.  Couldn’t hit shit.  

Shot with a lady who had her cast off but was recovering from a strong (right) arm injury, she shot the whole match as a lefty, did rather well & seemed to have a good time. 

I heard this one this weekend. 

Since it’s not a level 2 match are you going to let us wear our belts over our jackets and not attached to our inner belts?

it was cold as hell. But they wore their belts properly.