Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!
Startingover

I am diving into the PCC pool

5 hours ago, MemphisMechanic said:

Interesting...

Can’t say I see the point of that kind of expense over an already $$$ upper & lower from QC10 or the like. Not if the only benefit is eliminating a few thousandths of play between upper and lower.

Perhaps I’m missing something.

Part of it for me is keeping my money local.

But that another conversation 

Stoped by and talked to them yesterday. 

They got the laser engraving done, and all the pieces are at cerakoting now!

Maybe next week?!?

They are close. Kevin had me cut delrin spacers for the blitzkrieg buffer setup that a bunch of the customers requested on their Kronos. 

3 hours ago, Snopczynski said:

They are close. Kevin had me cut delrin spacers for the blitzkrieg buffer setup that a bunch of the customers requested on their Kronos. 

Assume you are making the Blitzkrieg buffer setup with the wave spring and derlin spacers?

Do you sell them?

Jones is installing the blitz setup with the wave spring in several Kronos orders. I don’t sell them.

7 hours ago, Snopczynski said:

Cut an extra one for me 

LOL 

I figured I am going to start with quarters, then once I have it dialed in, I would whip something up to replace the quarters.

On 3/24/2018 at 12:20 AM, reballz said:

I run the blitzkrieg hydro buffer, jp 308 carbine spring, spacer/wave spring, faxon bcg and hiperfire 24c trigger.

Did you buy the Blitzkrieg buffer, 308 spring, spacer and wave spring as an assembly, or did you have to machine some of the parts yourself?

Did you buy the Blitzkrieg buffer, 308 spring, spacer and wave spring as an assembly, or did you have to machine some of the parts yourself?

I pieced it together. One of my buddy’s cut the delrin spacer and gave it to me. Bought the wave springs on amazon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk