Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Metal grip for small hands

chenault

Limcat just released a thinner style . I have shot a gun with the prototype on it and it does feel thinner than my PT standard grip .

quote from Johnny  

I want a metal grip. That is not too small and not too big, Not slippery but not too rough!!! Pooffffs!!! Here’s what they got for me...

28577484_10155905521190973_8825620612655954185_n.jpg

Edited by Sprig

My new infinity has the signature grip and the smallest circumference possible, it's the first one they've done in that size I believe but you'd have to discuss those options with them in a gunbuilder (or call and ask if you can buy just the grip if that's what you want). 

jGLZC5A.jpg

VsLityO.jpg

Coming from an Infinity signature with aggressive micro pockets this one feels very smooth... But, the grip is still great and it doesn't slip at all. I don't really notice it being that much smaller, but when I picked it up I think Brandon said it was .020 or .030 slimmer than any other right to left and I don't recall what he said it was front to back but if you want me to measure it I will.

From my experience in non-SV style Metal Grips the size goes like this...... PT Standard (Large), PT EVO (Med), CK (Small). All three of these grips can usually be had for much less $$$ than an SV grip.

40 minutes ago, chenault said:

No I was just curious how well that patten gripped your hand

Ah... it works great and doesn't feel like the cheese grater that is the aggressive grip. I've only got 500-600 rounds through it but so far no complaints at all.

8 hours ago, CHA-LEE said:

From my experience in non-SV style Metal Grips the size goes like this...... PT Standard (Large), PT EVO (Med), CK (Small). All three of these grips can usually be had for much less $$$ than an SV grip.

Yep, the CK is quite undersized and works well for smaller hands.