Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Need a shorter M2 stock

ktyler

My 5 foot tall, 95 pound 13 year old needs a shorter stock for his 3gun shotgun.  I am open to suggestions.  I am not familiar with Benelli's.  I know with my SX2, I just cut the stock as short as I could and put a limb saver boot on the end.  It shortened the stock by 2-3 inches.  Can I do this to the Benelli? 

Thanks for the help

If it were wood I'd cut it.  

With plastic I'd be concerned with splitting.  A shotgun behind sharp plastic might be a bad day.

I just installed flush cups in my Benelli stock, and I was surprised at how thin it is after you move forward from the end (where the pad slips on).  It's thin enough that I put JB weld in to reinforce the cup.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

GSMAC

I just bought an M2 Benelli with a ComforTech stock in Max 5 camo. My wife needs a 13 1/2” pull I bought a Compact stock and GunSkin in Max 5 camo kit. Now “I” have another gun!!! lmao 😂🤣😂

Don't tell her that.....

He also looked for a long time for himself a supply for a gun.

HikeZone

This is not a joke, but bought on the black market. Since hunting lovers have an endless season, there will always be someone who sells. As they say the compass of survival. Good hunting friends!