Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Welcome to Big Panda Performance!!!

CHA-LEE

Welcome to the Big Panda Performance Vendor Forum. Big Panda Performance is owned and operated by Charlie Perez (AKA The Big Panda). The Big Panda offers Practical Shooting Training and is the author of Path of Focused Effort, A Learning Guide for Practical Shooting. Check out our website listed below for the latest details on our training offerings and online store. If you have any questions let us know. 

www.bigpandaperformance.com

20 minutes ago, jmleenz said:

Congrats Charlie!

FYI I just tried to send you a PM and it said you cannot receive PMs? 

Thanks for the heads up. My Message inbox had filled to capacity...... oops. Its cleared out now.

• 2 months later...

There have been several Brian Enos Forum members who have purchased and read the book. Hopefully they can provide some honest feedback. There is feedback listed on my website on the page where you can order the book if you want to see it there. I listed the direct link below...

https://bigpandaperformance.com/store-1/path-of-focused-effort-a-learning-guide-for-practical-shooting-1

• 2 months later...

I’m about halfway through, very well written with a lot of good info. Really like the idea of analyzing 3rd person video to identify which skills have available time to shave. Big fan of not putting par times or things of that nature in there, pretty much a straight forward go out and test things approach, which has me motivated me to do just that!Thank you for putting in the time and effort to pass some of your knowledge on??

2 minutes ago, Brian04rs said:

I’m about halfway through, very well written with a lot of good info. Really like the idea of analyzing 3rd person video to identify which skills have available time to shave. Big fan of not putting par times or things of that nature in there, pretty much a straight forward go out and test things approach, which has me motivated me to do just that!Thank you for putting in the time and effort to pass some of your knowledge on??

I am glad that you are enjoying the book. Good luck and enjoy the Adventure!!!

• 4 months later...