Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New Reach Reduction kit for Shadows

zeroryde

On 3/2/2018 at 8:20 PM, eerw said:

CO was provisional. So rules changed and then made a division.

Production is already division so rule change has a time frame to be in effect.

something like that

Bingo and ditto for PCC.  Both CO & PCC were provisional, so USPSA incorporated rule changes to the provisional rules and then removed the provisional status.  The by-laws (as published on the Area 6 website) say, "16.2 Competition Equipment Rules Modifications:

Changes to U.S. Division rules affecting personal competition equipment shall be adopted for a specific Division no more frequently than every two years except as may be required to comply with federal laws. Those changes must be published in the corporate newsletter three months prior to effective date."

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It’ll be available on the website on Friday, may 11, 2018 according to CGW.

Alright! I hope they have enough for everyone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Copied from another CZ forum..................from CGW

The good news - all the new Shadow 2 Reach Reduction parts are in!  

The not so good news - we had a perfect storm today, the largest CZ-USA order we have ever placed arrived today along with a slew of other parts (the Shadow 2 RRK being one of those). 

We are setting up the new Shadow 2 RRK's in our accounting system and will should add them this weekend to the sebsite.  The part number for the Shadow 2 RRK is 75850 and will sell for $88.00.

As a side note, our new Shadow 2 (non-RRK) disconnectors were part of these orders.  We installed a few today in the shop and they dropped in perfectly with no fitting and the reset was as good as a hand fit disco.  Some Shadow 2's may require some very minor fitting, but it will be miniscule. 

All our 75800 and 758100 Shadow kits will get this new disco effective 5-14-18.  This will make upgrading the S-2 much easier. 

1 minute ago, schmeky said:

The new Shadow 2 RRK is now available, part number 75850.

The new Shadow 2 specific ultra-short reset disconnector is also now available, part number 1488-T5.

Dave, it’s labelled as Shadow 2.  Will it work for the Shadow 1’s as well?

3 minutes ago, schmeky said:

The new Shadow 2 RRK is now available, part number 75850.

The new Shadow 2 specific ultra-short reset disconnector is also now available, part number 1488-T5.

If we already have a fitted disco for the S2, will the RRK work? Or do you need this new disco, too?

Dave, it’s labelled as Shadow 2.  Will it work for the Shadow 1’s as well?

It says Shadow Shadow 2 85c I’m buying it now

If we already have a fitted disco for the S2, will the RRK work? Or do you need this new disco, too?

From my understanding, the RRK disconnector is altered/cut for the rearward positioning of the trigger to function properly. So you would need the kit. I have not installed one yet tho