Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

March 2018 MOM award

Youngeyes

I'm breaking with tradition. My fault for not posting about the March MOM to get nominations. Since the nomination list was light( read zero), I have decided to make the Moderating team the MOM recipients this month. Day after day and year after year, they are here making Brian's Forums the premiere site for shooting and reloading. A place where anyone can get advice from top shooters, and can get a chance to offer their own experiences and suggestions. A chance to boast and a chance to regret DQ's and seconds lost on a stage. A chance to share that just perfect gun tip or that super soft load.  A chance to thank someone for help. A chance to announce upcoming events , both competitive and charity events. This is a place where the finest kind show their skills and heart. Here we gain new people and lose old ones, but no one is forgotten. Through all of this, the Moderating team is there to keep the Forums respectable. A place where people are able to post in The Last Shot Fired Forum and be assured of total respect and sympathy. A place where you can expect honesty without condemnation. . A place where you leave your attitudes and politics at the door. In other words, a fun place to be. So please join Brian in congratulating the Moderating team for being the March 2018 MOMs. :cheers:

Great idea. I remember when I was one. What an incredibly busy group of volunteers! The Admin thread discussions were . .  revealing. And smart.

Yes, thanks to all of you currently doing that job!   :bow: