Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

CZ Parrot, C-More has holes for thumb rest,

rancher5

Ok I thought I knew what you were asking now I'm not sure.  Your questions aren't making much sense.  Are you talking about the 3 screws on the cmore mount in your picture? Wanting to know the size of those?  M4-.07 is a screw size not a length what sounds long?

Ok I thought I knew what you were asking now I'm not sure.  Your questions aren't making much sense.  Are you talking about the 3 screws on the cmore mount in your picture? Wanting to know the size of those?  M4-.07 is a screw size not a length what sounds long?
No the 5 holes, thats the problem there different size,
Thanks

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

4 hours ago, CzViper said:

What thumbrest fits in there?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

This one! I drilled and tapped the holes in my CZ Custom mount. Thios is the CZ thumbrest that fits in the Czechmate mount. You can get it iether from CZ direct or from Robin Sebo https://seboweapons.com/en/mount-rest/157-thumb-rest-for-mount.html?search_query=thumb+rest&results=9 

IMG_0119.jpg

16 hours ago, Garmil said:

M4x0.7

M4 screws are used for the mount, M3 screws are used for the thumbrest. If you buy the thumbrest, it will have the screws supplied.

Edited by abb1

On 2/28/2018 at 12:12 PM, rancher5 said:

Yes, I think your right, Thanks for taking the time,

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I just picked up a Parrot and had the same question. Mine actually came with the rest but no screws that seem to fit. I know this probably isn't the best thread for this question but maybe someone can point me in the right direction..... any tips on reloading for this gun, or Czechmates in general? What powder, bullet weights, etc... anything would be greatly appreciated 

1 hour ago, rancher5 said:

My Parrot did to come with no screw,sounds kind screwy, providing thumb pedal but no screws, ya lol

Any reason why the parrot only comes with one barrel, as opposed to the regular Czechmate coming with at least 2?

19 hours ago, XaoS said:

Any reason why the parrot only comes with one barrel, as opposed to the regular Czechmate coming with at least 2?

Earlier models came with 3 barrels. Those barrels were prone to breakage as they had a weak spot. Two+ years ago, they corrected that with a reinforced barrel, new models only shipped one  barrel with  the Czechmate. Basically, if you got one barrel, you knew that you got the 'good' reinforced  barrel. The latest change which occurred last April was the screw holes in the mount to accommodate a thumbrest and newly designed checkering identical to that on the TSO.

Edited by abb1

28 minutes ago, abb1 said:

Earlier models came with 3 barrels. Those barrels were prone to breakage as they had a weak spot. Two+ years ago, they corrected that with a reinforced barrel, new models only shipped one  barrel with  the Czechmate. Basically, if you got one barrel, you knew that you got the 'good' reinforced  barrel. The latest change which occurred last April was the screw holes in the mount to accommodate a thumbrest and newly designed checkering identical to that on the TSO.

Thanks for the info! Good to know I got one of the new and improved models then. Do you know what size dot cmore they ship with, it looks like a 2 or 4 MOA to me but I'm new to the open game.

23 hours ago, XaoS said:

Thanks for the info! Good to know I got one of the new and improved models then. Do you know what size dot cmore they ship with, it looks like a 2 or 4 MOA to me but I'm new to the open game.

The slide ride C-More comes with a 6 MOA dot.