Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

USPSA RO Recertification Exam on USPSA website?

JGus

I need to take the RO recertification exam to keep my RO status for USPSA.  However, I can't find anywhere on the USPSA site where it will allow me to take the test online.  I know last year when I recertified I was able to take the exam online, going through the USPSA website.

I've looked everywhere.  Why can't I find it??  Am I missing something?

Thanks!

Man, it’s a pita to find but it’s there. Problem is when I did find it it says exams are temporarily unavailable..

i found it by logging in and clicking on the 3 bars and going to member resources and scrolling almost to the bottom to RO EXAM

I went to member resources but couldn't find anything for RO Exam.  Maybe they haven't got that part figured out yet on their new, revamped website?  Or maybe it's just me and i can't find it?

All I get is that they are working on that. I'd give them a call and see what to do. As far as I can tell, there is no way to verify a persons RO status at the present time.

Edited by Bkreutz

Click "Member Resources"
Look under "TOOLS" (NROI Exam at the bottom)

Yes, it's temporarily off-line due to tech problem.  I don't have a date for reinstatement but I'm confident anyone affected will have the opportunity to get recertification done without regard to any deadline.