Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2018 Mississippi Classic 18-20May18

7 minutes ago, fayetteflash said:

Can’t wait.  Any idea how stages 3 and 4 will be set so they are legal?  Stage 3 appears to require 10 rounds from the outer 2 positions. Stage 4 doesn’t seem to fit inside any type of course of fire.  If it’s a speed shoot, it needs a mandatory reload.

Stage 3 will not require 10 shots on the sides, as at least one partial from each side will be avalible from the center.  Also, all targets will not be available from one position at the back (although it looks that way on the sketch).

Stage 4 will include a mandatory reload. 

The diagram just needs to be updated, and the WSB will outline the reload requirement. 

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Want To give a big Thank You to Archie and to all the RO's who worked this match and to all the behind the scene folks. This was a great match and one that has always been one of my favorites. This makes my 5th or 6th Classic and each one is better than the last and every one was great. I also want to recognize LimCat for their contribution, and yes I'm the guy that one the Open Gun, they build a great gun and I look forward to learning and shooting this gun.

Want To give a big Thank You to Archie and to all the RO's who worked this match and to all the behind the scene folks. This was a great match and one that has always been one of my favorites. This makes my 5th or 6th Classic and each one is better than the last and every one was great. I also want to recognize LimCat for their contribution, and yes I'm the guy that one the Open Gun, they build a great gun and I look forward to learning and shooting this gun.

Lucky dawg.

Congrats and thanks for coming.

2 hours ago, ramtough47 said:

Congrats on the gun! 

The 2018 MS Classic is in the books not only for me but for everyone who attended the match. Let me say what a GREAT job Archie and Ladonna Nichols did with their very first MS Classic. I know they tag teamed on this as I saw e-mails and posts at different times from each of them. I feel certain that we will see the two of you again at future MS Classic matches. Keith Lemoine, congrats at your RM duties, while everything appeared to be smooth I am sure you were hustling in the background. RO's, staff and any and everyone that had anything to do with this match, THANK YOU for your hard work and dedication to the shooting sports. To your families and employers another THANK YOU for allowing you the time away to work the match

To my MS friends, I can't tell you how much I realize how lucky I am to be considered one of your friends. The handshakes and hugs mean an awful lot to me and is the main reason I keep coming back. The GOOD Lord willing I will continue to attend this match for this very reason

Did I Mention THANK YOU 1f642.png

19 hours ago, ramtough47 said:

Couldnt have gone to a nicer guy, had gun trouble on the first stage and ramtough47 guided me thru a quick fix to get me back in the game.  It was a pleasure shooting with you and all of squad 8.  

Great match Archie, thanks for all of you and your teams countless hours of hard work!

Phenominal match!! Big thanks to our title sponsors LimCat Customs and Precision Delta along with all of the stage sponsors for helping get this match going. Thanks to Archie and LaDonna for all the countless hours spend behind the scenes and all the time put in at the range to make this run smooth. As MD of your first major match you hit a home run with this one. Thanks to all the RO's and staff who worked many hours away from their families to help things runs smoothly. It was great to meet new friends and catch up with old ones. Already looking forward to next year. Until then, shoot straight and have fun!