Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2018 Mississippi Classic 18-20May18

38 minutes ago, tha1000 said:

dammit dewey.  quit getting these folks fired up... and let me know when you are planning to set up the stages for the practice match before the classic. @dhollis51

This weekend but at an undisclosed location....... @tha1000

Edited by dhollis51
because

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, tha1000 said:

Hi @dhollis51,  when are you anticipating a release of the stage diagrams to the shooters?

Well hello @tha1000my fellow shooter that might or might not be shooting the 2018 Mississippi Classic.  I anticipate the stages being released on May17th when the RO's show up to shoot. 

@dhollis51 I figured you would know when the match book would be available since you are part of the inner circle. I would say that you’d already been privy to the stages and practicing them, but anyone that’s seen you shoot knows that you do not practice.  

I hope you have a great evening @dhollis51!

9 hours ago, tha1000 said:

@dhollis51 I figured you would know when the match book would be available since you are part of the inner circle. I would say that you’d already been privy to the stages and practicing them, but anyone that’s seen you shoot knows that you do not practice.  

I hope you have a great evening @dhollis51!

@tha1000 you know practice is overrated. @tha1000 especially that dryfire stuff. @tha1000 do you ever work?

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, chbrow10 said:

Any word if ATVs will be allowed? I’ve got 4 shooters worth of gear to shlep around and it would be nice to load all that on the atv.

Due to the large number of competitors that will be present, ATV use will be limited to staff only

A pic of the Limited gun that Johnny Lim has so graciously provided for us to give away at the match this year. Pics of the open gun coming Monday. There are still a few spots available in the match if you would like a chance to win it! 

Limited LimCat2.jpg

Can’t wait.  Any idea how stages 3 and 4 will be set so they are legal?  Stage 3 appears to require 10 rounds from the outer 2 positions. Stage 4 doesn’t seem to fit inside any type of course of fire.  If it’s a speed shoot, it needs a mandatory reload.