Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2018 Mississippi Classic 18-20May18

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, StuckinMS said:

Sounds cool.  Are the Friday competitor slots a one day shoot? Do you have to be present to collect prizes?

Yes. The Friday slots are 1 day. They will not be open on Practiscore. It was not possible to do 2 different schedules without opening squadding at the same time. As long as you shoot the match, you will not have to be present to win the larger prizes from LimCat or Precision Delta. You also do not have to be present to win any cash or a plaque that you might win for your place in the match.

41 minutes ago, anichols said:

Yes. The Friday slots are 1 day. They will not be open on Practiscore. It was not possible to do 2 different schedules without opening squadding at the same time. As long as you shoot the match, you will not have to be present to win the larger prizes from LimCat or Precision Delta. You also do not have to be present to win any cash or a plaque that you might win for your place in the match.

How can I get in for the Friday schedule? 

1 hour ago, StuckinMS said:

How can I get in for the Friday schedule? 

At the present time, the Friday slots being held are for ROs, vendors and sponsors. Since we got such a late start on this, vendors and sponsors are still being contacted , and the exact number of remaining slots that will be available for regular competitors on Friday is not known. After the filling of all RO, vendor, and sponsor spots necessary on Friday, the remaining slots will be made available to people on the wait and people who desire to shoot Friday only. This should be determined in the near future. All of this to say, you should register for Sat/Sun, and if a spot is available, we will be happy to let you shoot Friday.

8 hours ago, anichols said:

At the present time, the Friday slots being held are for ROs, vendors and sponsors. Since we got such a late start on this, vendors and sponsors are still being contacted , and the exact number of remaining slots that will be available for regular competitors on Friday is not known. After the filling of all RO, vendor, and sponsor spots necessary on Friday, the remaining slots will be made available to people on the wait and people who desire to shoot Friday only. This should be determined in the near future. All of this to say, you should register for Sat/Sun, and if a spot is available, we will be happy to let you shoot Friday.

Okay.  Thanks. My junior shooter has final exams that following Monday & Tuesday in school and if we shot Friday he could study more is all.  Thanks Archie 

Edited by StuckinMS

I beat y’all like bass drums every match. 

Well shit i hope you beat me. I suck never practice and I’ve only shot one match in six months. Now if I dry fired every morning at 4 AM and shot three Matches a month it might be a different story

OK. I have a block of rooms at the Holiday Inn Express in Byram. The price she quoted me is $99 per night for a king or 2 queens. If you have already booked a room, contact me and I will give you a number to call so you can get your rate adjusted. The lady told me that she will get the booking code to me first thing Saturday morning. No idea why it will take till then, but that's what she said.

Registration is closed for Mississippi only now. Registration for all remaining slots will begin at 7:00 pm on 3/4/2018. Even if you would prefer to shoot Friday only, please register for one of the Sat/Sun spots. There will probably be a wait list for them, but I will have several Friday spots open. I will be contacting everyone after I close registration. Some of the people that are already registered have expressed interest in shooting Friday only and they will be moved to Friday. The bottom line is, if you want to shoot, please register. Even if you are on the wait list, I will do everything I can do to get you in as long as you are registered.

https://practiscore.com/2018-mississippi-classic/register

Edited by anichols