Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2018 Mississippi Classic 18-20May18

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, killab said:

**Your**

Why don't you girls get a room or Snapchat each other?

2 minutes ago, tha1000 said:

Because we know you like getting the notifications of a new post?

exactly...  hey B.. long time no C

20 hours ago, anichols said:

After talking with more people, I have changed my mind. As long as none of the MS clubs have any objections, we will use it as the section championship. I worked on building the match in Practiscore this afternoon. After working a few more things out, I hope to open registration in a week or so. There is a learning curve to this for me, so please be patient. 

He said it would be a week or so before it opened

I am working on finalizing the match staff now. I don't want the staff needlessly registering for and taking up one of the Sat/Sun spots. As soon as that is done, I will send out an announcement as to when registration will open. I will do this 3 days in advance of the opening of registration. It will be posted here, sent to our section coordinator for distribution to the section's club presidents, posted on MSGO.com, Facebook and anywhere else I can think to post it. I assure you that everyone will have ample notice before registration begins. 

I am pleased to announce that registration will begin for the 2018 Mississippi Classic presented by LimCat Custom and Precision Delta for MISSISSIPPI SECTION MEMBERS ONLY on 2/26/2017 at 7:00 pm. Registration for Mississippi residents will be open for 3 days and will close on 03/01/2018 at 7:00 pm. Please do not register during this time if you are not a resident of Mississippi. If you do, you will be removed from the match and have to do it over again during open registration. The following link will be the link that you use.

https://practiscore.com/2018-mississippi-classic/register

Registration is closed at this time, but you may click on the link to view important information about the match.

After this 3 day period, Registration will close for a couple of days and then reopen on 03/04/2018 at 7:00 pm to anyone who wishes to register for the remaining slots.

Good Luck!

Went to the link and read through all of the information, very informative, but never saw anything regarding how to pay.  When we registered for the Gator we sent a check to Steph but I can't remember if that information posted after you were registered.  Any insight, should I be fortunate enough to get in.  Thanks