Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2018 Mississippi Classic 18-20May18

Just now, JacobThomas said:

Don’t get excited just yet. I might bring out the single shot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's highly unlikely I am going to be able to shoot.  Might come down to you vs Mr. Baucum for State Champ!

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Biloxi23 said:

Biloxi, now Deep South Shooters Association has no plans for any major matches. We will do whatever we are able to support Magnolia if they wish to host a MS Section championship.

roger that.  im of the opinion that the more majors within driving distance of me, the better... was more a curiosity than anything, mainly because I probably wont get to shoot the classic.

On 2/15/2018 at 12:26 PM, tha1000 said:

Random question... is this the Section Championship match or is there going to be another Biloxi championship series this year?

Archie told everyone at the BNA match shooters meeting yesterday that the MS Classic would NOT be the section championship for 2018.  

2 minutes ago, chbrow10 said:

Archie told everyone at the BNA match shooters meeting yesterday that the MS Classic would NOT be the section championship for 2018.  

Interesting.  Wonder if BNA has any desire to put on a championship match. They’ve got the room. 

After talking with more people, I have changed my mind. As long as none of the MS clubs have any objections, we will use it as the section championship. I worked on building the match in Practiscore this afternoon. After working a few more things out, I hope to open registration in a week or so. There is a learning curve to this for me, so please be patient. 

21 minutes ago, anichols said:

After talking with more people, I have changed my mind. As long as none of the MS clubs have any objections, we will use it as the section championship. I worked on building the match in Practiscore this afternoon. After working a few more things out, I hope to open registration in a week or so. There is a learning curve to this for me, so please be patient. 

Archie,

We certainly all (inside and outside Mississippi) appreciate you stepping up and making this happen.   Please give us all some heads up as to when the  registration will open up and to whom and how.  

Thanks,

Chris

Just like Chris mentioned this is awesome someone is stepping up to run the championship. This will have to be voted on by the section committee according to the bylaws and this will also let all section members first priority into the match within the timeframe not just a percentage like announced. 

1 hour ago, MACH1 said:

Just like Chris mentioned this is awesome someone is stepping up to run the championship. This will have to be voted on by the section committee according to the bylaws and this will also let all section members first priority into the match within the timeframe not just a percentage like announced. 

Where was a percentage announced?