Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Shadow 2 Lok Grips & Magwell

casingburn

I recently installed Lok grips on my Shadow 2, ended up going with the Thin Bogies (shorts) to make room for the Magwell that I plan to add. Armory Craft has been sold out of theirs for a long time now and the ones on the CZ Custom site look they require swapping out springs and other parts to work with certain mag extensions and baseplates. Has anyone else made this mod or can confirm a +4 mag extension like the Taran Tacs or similar will work without any other modifications? I'm aware that I need to sand the bottoms of the grips for a proper fit, just wondering what else I should be considering.

IMG_3487.jpg

Edited by casingburn

5 hours ago, 858 said:

SP01redux.jpg.0ca930332404a9a1fd781a864f3341bd.jpg

Not an S2 but I hand fit LOK grips with a CZUB magwell. I cut down standard length grips and filed them to fit. No experience with TTI extensions on a CZ, I run SP and they work perfectly.

Do you run  the standard Springer Precision pads or just the 140mm SP pads?

2 hours ago, casingburn said:

858-Thanks, appreciate the feedback. I'm not set on TTI's just looking for a +3 or +4 and I'll look for that CZUB magwell. Your Shadow looks great, is that the same trigger as the TSO??

Armory Craft is selling imported CZUB magwells. Springer Precision 140mm extensions and CZC follower and spring is +5. The trigger in the picture is a CZUB aluminum SAO TS trigger.

59 minutes ago, 858 said:

Armory Craft is selling imported CZUB magwells. Springer Precision 140mm extensions and CZC follower and spring is +5. The trigger in the picture is a CZUB aluminum SAO TS trigger.

Thanks again for listing the components for reference,this helps alot.