Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Mark 7 Support Problems

droho

I just purchased a Mark 7 for my Dillon 650 last November but due to holidays, etc. I did not get around to putting together until Jan 2018. I had some questions and a few problems but my multiple email queries are ignored. I have received no answers after a couple of queries. I waited 2-3 weeks, but still nothing and now it has been 6 weeks. I have been using the regular support system but no luck. Do you have to spend the bucks for priority support to get any answers? I am getting very frustrated with this company! It seems all they do is advertise but do not support what they sell!

• 1 month later...
On 2/4/2018 at 6:34 PM, droho said:

I just purchased a Mark 7 for my Dillon 650 last November but due to holidays, etc. I did not get around to putting together until Jan 2018. I had some questions and a few problems but my multiple email queries are ignored. I have received no answers after a couple of queries. I waited 2-3 weeks, but still nothing and now it has been 6 weeks. I have been using the regular support system but no luck. Do you have to spend the bucks for priority support to get any answers? I am getting very frustrated with this company! It seems all they do is advertise but do not support what they sell!

Hello Mr. Rohowetz,

Just wanted to reach out to apologize for your frustration with our support. We understand that you have reached out to us via email multiple times but our records show 3 total inquires. 2 of them (via email) dating back to December 4th, 2017 in which you were needing account set-up and our support staff helped get your account created, but received no response further after asking for your full shipping/billing to complete account details(We believe we either contacted you or you contacted us to verify the full details the following day December 5th 2017). After setting up your account we haven't received any other inquiry on our records except on January 17th, 2018 in which a number that is identified with your account called and left no voicemail for us to respond too. You can reach out to us again if you like as we are here in the office 9am thru 5pm EST Monday thru Friday either via: 1. Email (markviiloading@gmail.com), 2. Our traditional support line (https://www.markvii-loading.com/Traditional-Support_ep_75-1.html) with which you sign into your account, click on the tab labeled "Support", then a select traditional support which will bring you to an inquiry form to fill out so it goes into our database for our support team to then address accordingly, 3. Give us a ring at 1-888-462-7577 and if we miss your call please leave a voicemail with a message outlining your issue/needs so the correct department can address your inquiry accurately. We over here at Mark 7 hope to hear from you so we can resolve any issues you are having or answer any questions you might have.

Thank You,

Mark 7 Reloading Team

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks for your reply! I have resolved most of the issues that I have had with the installation and running of the Mark 7 - 650 Pro. I am having some issues but it is mostly with the Mr. Bulletfeeder. I just reapplied to join the user group (AGAIN!) where I think that I can resolve most of my small issues. I have not been reloading much until now when I will be able to exercise the Mark 7 more fully.

16 minutes ago, droho said:

Thanks for your reply! I have resolved most of the issues that I have had with the installation and running of the Mark 7 - 650 Pro. I am having some issues but it is mostly with the Mr. Bulletfeeder. I just reapplied to join the user group (AGAIN!) where I think that I can resolve most of my small issues. I have not been reloading much until now when I will be able to exercise the Mark 7 more fully.

Hello Mr. Rohowetz,

I hope this note finds you well.  Although the MBF is not our product we would be happy to point you in the right direction and solve your issues so we are setting up ANOTHER ticket for you for this.  Our User Group is going through some enhancements so please be patient on this.  I can see from inside our help desk ticketing system that we are on top of all of your issues, have sent you multiple e-mails and are helping you.  Feel free to call us direct, use any of the above aforementioned tools to reach us - our support group is standing but to assist.