Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!
Miggz55

Best 3-gun stock

i had the odin 2.0 and switched to the Cole due to wanting a cheek weld.  I have it set and it has not come loose.   

Whatever works best for you!

I used a Magpul fixed stock when I briefly shot 3Gun and it worked fine.  Zero adjustment but always in the same place when the gun went up.  

On 3/15/2019 at 11:56 AM, NoKimberDave said:

My experience with the Odin can be summed up with this pic:

IMG_4175.JPG.8ed0ab821b848c728d4b3545e4220f83.JPG

Could not get it to stay put. Even tightening it down to borderline stripping an adding loctite. Bailed on it an now trying the Lancer Carbon Stock.

But wanted A2 and stupidly bought A1 length.

Still haven't figured out how to make it A2 length.

I inquired to Lancer about spacer and they sent a "yeah you need a spacer. Should be available anywhere good luck". Can't find it "anywhere" and feel like I must be stupider than I thought, because still haven't figured it out. Said "eff it" and moved scope forward, lol.

Now my gun is front heavy. Criminy the parts search never ends. Considering adding weight to Lancer as there seems to be plenty of room inside. I like the cheek weld much better than the Odin.

The Lancer stock is actually 2 different lengths. The A2 is actually a longer stock ad the spacer just goes inside the tube to take up play between the receiver extension and the buttstock. You would have to sell the A1 length of carbon fiber and buy the A2 to get it to be longer. 

On 6/29/2019 at 6:22 PM, Chucky said:

The Lancer stock is actually 2 different lengths. The A2 is actually a longer stock ad the spacer just goes inside the tube to take up play between the receiver extension and the buttstock. You would have to sell the A1 length of carbon fiber and buy the A2 to get it to be longer. 

Indeed. I have long since found a solution. Thanks.

Anyone try the Dissident Arms adjustable stock on an AR? curious about how it compares to the XLR Tactical Lite for that style of stock.

8 hours ago, avastcosmicarena said:

Anyone try the Dissident Arms adjustable stock on an AR? curious about how it compares to the XLR Tactical Lite for that style of stock.

Looks like it’s the same stock or xlr makes it for them. 

Cole components hasn’t had stocks available for some time. Any idea if they are still in business.

Coles back in stock, ordered and received. Pretty impressed so far can’t wait to shoot it.