Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!
Miggz55

Best 3-gun stock

I like the luth but it really is just personal choice. I like the adjustability. 

+1 to the Luth, if you like it long, go rifle length, if not, the shorter MBA-3. 

If you like plastic...

Very mouldable stock, plus good QD options with the Magpul slots, and the option of QD mounts on the knobs.

When I first built my rifle I used and Ace stock and switched it out to a Luth-ARto get more adjustability and found out that the Luth wasn’t for me, I ended up putting the Ace back on and it’s been great. 

Most people at my matches are still running MFT minimalist stocks for weight savings.

+1 for the XLR tactical ar stock. I love how completely adjustable it is and adds a little weight to the rear making it slightly more maneuverable. 

On 1/10/2019 at 8:53 PM, sheepdog566 said:

Is cole components still operating. I want one of their blue anodized stocks but they are never in stock.

There website shows 2 black ones in stock so I think they are still operating. You may have to wait till they do another run. Try emailing Cole, he was very responsive when I bought mine a few months back. 

Love my Cole Components stock btw. It replaced my Luth-AR stock and I find it much more adjustable while still being very comfortable. 

This is one that I feel is a matter of preference based on the sight setup,  rifle weight/balance and need for adjustability.  I prefer and have pretty much always ran a magpul PRS but on a  light short bay gun I run a CTR with a riser.