Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Hello from PA

emisch

I have just started to get interested in the shooting sports after casually shooting at a local range a few times a year.  I just did an informal shoot at a local range and I can tell that I definitely want to do more.  I would like to do a USPSA shoot this year but not entirely sure where to start.  I was made aware of practiscore but any additional information is appreciated.

I am looking forward to learning in the forum and gaining knowledge.   

6 minutes ago, tyman1876 said:

Where abouts in PA are you? I travel down to the Allentown area regularly from NY to shoot. A few good clubs around there

I am from outside of Reading, which is roughly an hour from Allentown.  What club do you go to?

I go down to Ontelaunee Rod & Gun Club in New Tripoli every month to shoot their steel match’s but I’ve also shot a few USPSA matches there as well. They put on some great shoots. Both the East Coast Steel Challenge Championship and Area 8 Championship are there this year as well. If you’re only an hour away I’d definitely say it’s worth the drive. My trip takes about 5 hours and I keep coming back. The other club I go to occasionally is Matamoras but that is up closer to the NY boarder.