Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

19x

SSGGlock

5 hours ago, GmanCdp said:

Glock 17 height with mag is 5.43".

CCP box height is 5 3/8" = to 5.375

So the 17 is.055 to tall for the CCP box

I did all that math also. But someone had the actual IDPA box and it fit in it with little blocks, unless the block was in it wrong. But it looked correct.

Edited by SSGGlock

Just be careful and check before you pay to shoot a Major.

Jan 2017 I flew to Az and my Glock 19 would not fit using the Apex base pads in their box [tried them before the match started], but passed at another state match that used the new Lexan box. EDITED: To say I use the new Magpul mags also.

IMG_4129.JPG

Edited by GmanCdp

15 hours ago, GmanCdp said:

Just be careful and check before you pay to shoot a Major.

Jan 2017 I flew to Az and my Glock 19 would not fit using the Apex base pads in their box [tried them before the match started], but passed at another state match that used the new Lexan box. EDITED: To say I use the new Magpul mags also.

IMG_4129.JPG

Was that at Phoenix Rod and Gun Club?

17 hours ago, GmanCdp said:

Yes..

AHA!  I measured my CCP gun and it should have fit but didn't fit that box by just a very tiny amount.  I have been urging them to get a new, official, box before I start cutting on my magwell.  So far I'm still waiting.

1 hour ago, jhgtyre said:

AHA!  I measured my CCP gun and it should have fit but didn't fit that box by just a very tiny amount.  I have been urging them to get a new, official, box before I start cutting on my magwell.  So far I'm still waiting.

Yeah I know Billy and he said they didn't received panels yet so he took  some plastic panels and tape them up with clear tape and checked the width. However, the box should have been dried out and shrunk with the Az weather..lol.. I was surprised with the lower turn out of shooters this year. I worked the match several years ago and shot there last year. Love that range setting and Phoenix is the place to be for all type shooting sports.

• 2 weeks later...