Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!
Rudukai13

Highest power variable scope with true 1x low end?

Wondering what variable power scopes there are that have a true 1x magnification at the low end, but then as high as possible on the other end of the adjustability. What's currently on the market? 1-10x, 1-12x, more? Links would be most helpful. Price isn't much of a concern at the present moment, more just looking to gather information for now

22 minutes ago, Hi-Power Jack said:

Wow !!!     But, $3,000 with illum ....   :wacko:

That's $3000 Australian.       Only $2428 US.        Much better (NOT)!!!

Hmm...Not quite the features I was looking for on either of those...

Would prefer something in MOA as opposed to Mils. Definitely needs to be an illuminated reticle

Atibal's collection just got even better. They have a new FFP 1-10x30 scope with ED glass and MIL reticle. Only two other competitors; March and IOR Valdada...this is only $800.

ATIBAL X

Edited by toeheadAR

I’m highly suspect of a 1-10 ffp for 800 bucks msrp. I’m guessing the glass is t the best

4 hours ago, Nathanb said:

I’m highly suspect of a 1-10 ffp for 800 bucks msrp. I’m guessing the glass is t the best

Atibal glass is pretty good. Supposedly anyways. Not as good as a Razor, way better than a Strike Eagle, comparable to a Viper at a fraction of a cost.

The reviews are pretty positive, and satisfaction guarantee.

At least they went with a new larger objective lense with the higher magnification to keep the exit pupil decently sized.  gives me hope it won't be completely terrible. 

On 9/12/2018 at 7:42 PM, Nathanb said:

The site says it has ED glass but who really knows what that means. I'm sure there several types and quality levels of HD and ED glass. Until someone can compare it side by side...

A single ED lens or multiple ED lenses? Talk to camera guys, there's a big difference in price.