Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Arex Rex Alpha

Maks_H

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
How much more do they weigh?  At stock that thing is real close to weight.

I can weight them when I get home. It should be good for USPSA weight, are you talking about the IDPA weight?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, Malarkey said:

I can weight them when I get home. It should be good for USPSA weight, are you talking about the IDPA weight?

IDPA weight.....43oz max and that gun stock is around 42......And, was that a box for IDPA or USPSA?  Thanks!

Edited by keonard

IDPA weight.....43oz max and that gun stock is around 42......And, was that a box for IDPA or USPSA?  Thanks!

55f7928246e5f94ce81f43e9a86aa467.jpg

Sorry for the poor lighting, but looks like 42.7oz with the basepad and empty mag inserted.

55f7928246e5f94ce81f43e9a86aa467.jpg

Sorry for the poor lighting, but looks like 42.7oz with the basepad and empty mag inserted.

It was also a USPSA box, and I believe it is on the tighter end of the acceptable tolerances.

• 3 weeks later...

Ok. But that's strange, when I order their holster and it shipped fast.

I ordered one on the 22nd, looks like it’s still waiting to ship out of Slovenia based on the tracking information.

Ok. But that's strange, when I order their holster and it shipped fast.

I emailed to see if this was a normal time and they said 10-15 days. So it could come any day at that rate. Here is what the tracking says.

7a4f6e0bc9e0a30baf3be1e9b9169bc4.jpg

Hello,

just got my Rex Alpha this week. I'm really excited to go and shoot it.

I have noticed two things: 1) on the barrel locking block (right side, where the serial number is) there are some deep tooling marks and 2) the slide has a little bit of play on the rails (light rattle when you move the gun around quickly, e.g. during target transitions). Can anyone confirm this?

Also, I have ordered some magazines and the sports trigger - shipped this week, let's see how long the parcel takes to arrive in Austria (neighboring country to Slovenia).

Hello! I am a soon-to-be-owner of a Rex Alpha. Still waiting for it to arrive in the Philippines. I will be a lurker/reader for now as I cannot giveout any kind useful information at this point as all my useful information right now beyond whats published in the website is from this thread but ill pick up first quarter of 2019 when I get my hands on this unit and test it out.

Im an active competition shooter using a RIA Pro Match Ultra 40s&w for Standard Division, Glock 19 for both Production and Carry Optic divisions and Ruger PC Carbine for Open PCC division. Aside from competition, Im a defensive training/shooting advocate too. Im hoping soon id be able sharing my thoughts on both side of the spectrum (competitive and defensive) as well. Im choosing Rex Alpha over a CZ Shadow2 or Tanfoglio Stock 3 (because it has rails) because the Rex Alpha seems to be versatile enough to possibly take on competition and tacticool roles unlike the latter that are seemed to be fully geared for competition only. Plus looks of the Rex Alpha is so undeniably sexy and TactiCooL rolled into one! Though Im yet to see how it will play along with my g19 which currently has the role of production, carry optic, daily carry and defensive training gun.

This will be my first time dipping my toes on the DA/SA side of things since I started shooting at age 7 (im 33 now) so i appreciate all the information that im soaking up from all of you. Thank you! :)

Edited by aRjayboy

On 12/13/2018 at 7:00 AM, Malarkey said:

I emailed to see if this was a normal time and they said 10-15 days. So it could come any day at that rate. Here is what the tracking says.

7a4f6e0bc9e0a30baf3be1e9b9169bc4.jpg

DID YOU happen to Use Paypal?  I asked because I had a similar problem with Rexfirearms on a $22.00 part. They claimed it was lost in Transit. So I complained to Paypal and got my $$ the same day > 

DID YOU happen to Use Paypal?  I asked because I had a similar problem with Rexfirearms on a $22.00 part. They claimed it was lost in Transit. So I complained to Paypal and got my $$ the same day > 

Yeah, I reported it through PayPal yesterday. It said I could escalate it to a claim on January 15th.