Arex Rex Alpha

Maks_H

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, vlj1216 said:

Ordered!

Sounds good, as long as the mods appear factory so it can keep running in production.

Keep us informed of the new parts and tricks of interchangeable parts from the Zero.

So as long as it "appears" legal ???? ?  You're out of luck on the hammer, Zero 1 unit looks nothing like the Alpha.

Edited by Jeff O

So as long as it "appears" legal ???? ?
Yup, pretty much.

All my CZ mods, specifically triggers and hammers are obviously different than stock in their geometry but they still appear identical to the original factory part and in so they are legal. Cajun gun works or CZ Custom specifically say which of their parts are production legal and which are not.

4 hours ago, vlj1216 said:

Yup, pretty much.

All my CZ mods, specifically triggers and hammers are obviously different than stock in their geometry but they still appear identical to the original factory part and in so they are legal. Cajun gun works or CZ Custom specifically say which of their parts are production legal and which are not.

Production doesn’t work this way anymore.

You can now run a hot pink anodized flat trigger in a Glock. Any trigger, safety, hammer, or other external part that you like in your CZ/Tanfo/Bersa/AREX.

The rules changed in May, things are much less strict now. Debate was all over these forums for months prior to the rules taking effect, yet it seems many of you still don’t know about the ‘rules adjustment.’

Edited by MemphisMechanic

Production doesn’t work this way anymore.

You can now run a hot pink anodized flat trigger in a Glock. Any trigger, safety, hammer, or other external part that you like in your CZ/Tanfo/Bersa/AREX.

The rules changed in May, things are much less strict now. Debate was all over these forums for months prior to the rules taking effect, yet it seems many of you still don’t know about the ‘rules adjustment.’

Yeah there it is, appendix D revised May 15 2018 #21.6

It woulda been cool if you just put the link https://uspsa.org/rules or a simple screen shot like I did that took 2 minutes instead of stating how it "seems many of you still don’t know about the ‘rules adjustment.’" you kinda come off a little condescending. Just saying.
5724d4873e1dda8216fa13dabf6181e4.jpg

I sounded condescending because it isn’t my job to do the research for you.

Neither I nor anyone else on this forum has any obligation to do the research for anyone discussing the 2017 rules, in 2018.

When you’re informed that your information is incorrect, it’s on you to do the research and verify who is correct. No one else.

5 hours ago, vlj1216 said:

Ordered!

Sounds good, as long as the mods appear factory so it can keep running in production.

Keep us informed of the new parts and tricks of interchangeable parts from the Zero.

7 minutes ago, Jeff O said:

His gun was illegal under the old rules. No aftermarket hammers were allowed, yet he suggests you run one which looks factory...

Just like the guy running a CGW lookalike hammer at 2017 nationals who got bumped to Open and raised holy hell because he’d been shooting it at Majors for years.

He finally loaded up in front of an RO who knows CZ really, really well. That’s how the old rules worked: you could run lookalike parts and get away with it.

But they were illegal the entire time.

4 minutes ago, MemphisMechanic said:

I sounded o ndeacending because it isn’t my job to do the research for you.

Neither I nor anyone else on this forum has any obligation to do the research for anyone discussing the 2017 rules, in 2018.

When you’re informed that your information is incorrect, it’s on you to do the research and verify who is correct. No one else.

Memphis, he lost me when he "double and triple checked" whether the holster would fit.