You can get civilian with OWB.

ghost_civilian_holster_belt_loop_paddle_2.jpg

Two  1/8 " rubber washers and as Maks says, it's perfect. 20180705_184927.jpg

Edited by Jeff O

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, picked up my Rex Alpha about 2 weeks now, really like it. Definitely beefier than my Shadow 2. I'm having a hard time finding a holster for it though. I want it to mount to my Stoger BOSS hanger. ANR design https://www.anrdesignkydexholster.com/product/race-owb-with-g-code-rti-hanger/#make-and-model

Has a nice race holster for it but it uses the RTI hanger and from what I understand the bolt pattern will not work with the BOSS hanger.

You guys said the Ghost Zero 1 holster perfectly fit the Alpha, so is it safe to assume that any Zero 1 holster will work?

That's my hanger I want to use.

e72191b4e66ee039897de81873dff3e9.jpg

Yes that's the holster. I'm using the stock hangar was because I shoot IDPA and USPSA and always use the same setup.  I got this one on Maks' recommendation and even with 2 day shipping from Slovenia it was cheaper than buying it here.

https://cesar-shop.com/product/civilian-holster-high-ride

Edited by Jeff O

1 minute ago, vlj1216 said:

Funny, ok I'm placing my order but just to double and triple confirm, this will fit the Alpha?

Also what modifications, if any, is there to lighten the double action?

The owner of online shop is friend of mine ? Yes it will fit, just a washer next to rubber spacer that is originaly installed. 

We are expecting to have available longer firing pins very soon. With longer firing pin and hammer from Zero1 you can have DA from 5-6lbs depends on primers you use. 

The owner of online shop is friend of mine [emoji16] Yes it will fit, just a washer next to rubber spacer that is originaly installed. 
We are expecting to have available longer firing pins very soon. With longer firing pin and hammer from Zero1 you can have DA from 5-6lbs depends on primers you use. 
Ordered!

Sounds good, as long as the mods appear factory so it can keep running in production.

Keep us informed of the new parts and tricks of interchangeable parts from the Zero.

On 7/2/2018 at 7:52 AM, Jeff O said:

Maks - Watching this video again, don't know if I've ever seen a flatter shooting gun.

Will be very interesting to see some independent comparison testing. Some shooters can make major power factor 40's & 45's appear to be extremely flat shooting  so the video I'm taking with a grain of salt for now. 

3 minutes ago, vlj1216 said:
4 minutes ago, Maks_H said:
Uspsa or IPSC?

I'm in Florida USA so USPSA

Checked the rules, you are good to go. It's not a race holster in it covers slide higher than 1/2" bellow ejection port.