Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Arex Rex Alpha

Maks_H

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 1/31/2018 at 10:29 AM, Maks_H said:

Besicaly we redesign everything compared to Rex Zero 1 handgun. Lighter springs, no firing pin block, different firing pin....

Well you can get Shadow 2 on 2lbs SA and 5lbs DA, and Tanfoglios on 2lbs SA and 6lbs DA. But trigger pull lenght for DA is much longer with CZ and Tanfoglio.

At least in the US it does have a firing pin block ?

Maks or Keonard -

Would one of you guys be willing to put a set of calipers on the grips? Want to see how they compare to my Bersa Thunder Pro 9XT. It is 1.317 in (33.45 mm).

Thanks,

Jeff

16 hours ago, Jeff O said:

Maks or Keonard -

Would one of you guys be willing to put a set of calipers on the grips? Want to see how they compare to my Bersa Thunder Pro 9XT. It is 1.317 in (33.45 mm).

Thanks,

Jeff

Will do that today afternoon.

On 1/28/2018 at 12:16 PM, Maks_H said:

Hi! New competition gun is hitting the market... It's called Rex Alpha, it was introduced at Shot Show 2018 and will be available shortly in USA. For 1099 USD will be a serious alternative to CZ/Tanfoglio competition guns... I am shooting and testing it past year and all I can say is that is reliable and softest shooting steel gun on the market. Get hands on one and try it, you will be surprised as were other shooters when they tried it.

Rex Alpha.jpg

Rex Alpha specs.png

Maks - Watching this video again, don't know if I've ever seen a flatter shooting gun.

Thanks for all your help, I am an IDPA Master and this will definetly be the first one anywhere around here. Any way to buy one of the Team ReX shirts ? I will stay in touch.

Double action exactly as claimed  20180703_124119.jpg and the SA is just awesome !!  20180703_124148.jpg. Weight also is as claimed.  20180703_124255.jpg

I have 2 Alphas. I'd let one go for $975 + shipping and also have a Ghost holster for it. Obviously NUFIB. 20180703_115611.jpg

Edited by Jeff O