Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!
brytec

Safety levers for sig MPX with 24c

Wanted to see what safety levers are you using with the hyperfire 24c in your sig MPX?  What are the advantages of using anti roll pins with this trigger in this gun?  Thank you

Bryan

Edited by brytec

Also, more interested in the 45 or 60 degree levers if they are available and work with the 24c.  Thanks.

I'm running the Hiperfire 24c and Battle Arms Development ambi safety in my MPX.  I tried the short throw levers and did not like them on other guns, so I went back to the standard 90 degree throw.  I run the standard lever on the weak side and the thin lever on the strong side.  I run the KNS anti-rotation pins in everything, MPX, AR15, AR10, & M&P15-22.  The advantage is peace of mind knowing the pins won't walk out, not that that's ever happened to me, but I've seen it happen to others.

http://www.battlearmsdevelopment.com/bad-ass-ambi-safety-selector-ar15-ar10-bad

Odin works ambi/modular/lever jobber. Have 2 of them, work great, short throws, etc. 

I’m using the stock ambi safety with my Hiperfire Eclipse but I cut a coil off of the spring. It made it easier for me to flip it between safe/Fire.