Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Ok, I'm going to buy a Glock 45 ACP...

IGOTGLOCKED

I was thinking the 30S however it seems there is more recoil with that being lighter than the 30SF or the 30 gen 4 which is is essentially the same as the 30SF with a few enhancements.
Whichever one will be an edc and I will compete with it for practice and to gain competency.

My question now is about powder. I have a 43 & 19/4 and have only used TG to reload my practice and competition rounds due to the deal I got on it, and have a ton left... If TG is a top choice then fine however I don't want to use it just because I have so much if there is better..?
Opinions please...
Thanks in advance from IGG!

1 hour ago, RJH said:

I don't know if it is a "top choice" but I have used a crap ton of titegroup in 45 with good results

Thanks RJH, I have loaded a ton of 9 with it just wasn't sure if there would be a difference in 45. Lyman's 49th shows a load for TG under a 200 gr in 45 but not for a 230gr...

Edited by IGOTGLOCKED

• 2 years later...
On 1/26/2018 at 3:28 PM, galt11 said:

I used it to make a great load for my Gen4 30 for GSSF.  Very accurate and almost no felt recoil.

Care to share your load data? I just picked up a gen4 30 myself and want to make a good GSSF load. 

• 3 months later...