jhgtyre

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, Flatland Shooter said:

That attitude will get you killed in the streets.

(Real lame but first time I ever got to use that phrase.) :lol:

My attitude in general has frequently been a source of contention. :ph34r:

Participating in USPSA will get you gunned down like a dog in the street, right?  

Are you allowed to shoot IDPA without tactical gear on?   Can it be in colors other than just black?  :P  

Hey, enjoy IDPA, USPSA, Steel Challenge, Bianchi, 3Gun, Action Pistol...whatever game/sport you want to try.  I think safe shooting experience is good and more is even better. 

Go out there, be safe and have fun!      

Participating in USPSA will get you gunned down like a dog in the street, right?  
Are you allowed to shoot IDPA without tactical gear on?   Can it be in colors other than just black?  [emoji14]  

Hey, enjoy IDPA, USPSA, Steel Challenge, Bianchi, 3Gun, Action Pistol...whatever game/sport you want to try.  I think safe shooting experience is good and more is even better. 
^^this^^

Somebody needs to stay in their lane..:lol:

Enjoy whatever it is you shoot.. Life is to damn short to be bickering on line or on a stage..

Negativity is bad for everybody and should not be expressed when guns are involved..:lol:

Oh..IDPA is a game.

• 4 weeks later...

jh, yes it is. And invented by one of greatest ever IPSC shooters, Bill Wilson. Almost everything in IDPA is different or opposite to USPSA rules, well of course, otherwise it would not be a new game.  Don't try to understand the rules, or rationalize them, just embrace them and play the game.

On 1/26/2018 at 11:57 AM, Yeti said:

Are you allowed to shoot IDPA without tactical gear on?    

But you can shoot USPSA using completely IDPA rules... Why? because there is no rule against it, but no advantage to it either. AND you can shoot your actual carry gun, with full house ammo, from concealment in USPSA, with an IWB appendix holster in Open, Limited or L10 because holster position is not restricted. I sometimes shoot my Shield or Kahr CW9 . HF factors area lower than running my G17, but it's time on a carry gun.

On 1/26/2018 at 1:57 PM, Yeti said:

Are you allowed to shoot IDPA without tactical gear on?   Can it be in colors other than just black?  :P  

Full quote.

• 4 weeks later...