Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

PCC or magwell adapter for 2011 mags?

Hello: I would build a PCC that uses Glock mags since there is more available for the Glock than a Colt etc. Another option would be a Sig MPX. The problem with the 2011 mag setup will be high cap mags. You could get 34-35 with a 170mm and a long base pad currently. Thanks, Eric

Nordic has been trying to make one for a loooong time...kind of gave up on any development from them. 

Techwear just got a Nordic lower and is developing one. There’s a forum member that’s in the process of making one too. I’ll get one as soon as either of them has them for sale for the Nordic PCC. 

• 2 months later...

Pat Kelly did a video on the Nordic PCC and showed off the STI magwell. It’s developed they just don’t seem to be jumping to produce it. I have sent 3 emails over the last 9 months or so asking and none have been answered. Thinking of selling it as the original intent was a PCC that could use the same mags as my 3 Gun and Steel pistols. 

• 1 month later...
On 3/28/2018 at 9:11 PM, Blaster said:

from the shot show Nortic said they have 10 prototypes of 2011 maxwells in the works . looking at nordics website today they are reorganizing their company

Yea the reorg is what concerns me. Not for only the company and its employees but how hard they are going with the issue. The one Pat had seemed to work just fine and one would think that if they let a guy with that much clout demo it for the world... 

Corp reorg’s are a pain I am sure so hope they get back on track. Wouldn’t be so worried if saw product available.