Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Leupold Glass to go over 1000

spininfirec

I didn't bitch or moan. Nor did I say I had the $300 optic in question. Nor did you add any of those qualifiers in your most recent post. You said you made it to 1200 yards with a Leupold. Thats nice. Still doesn't mean shit on it's own.

Go back and reread. I specifically commented that it is lightweight and capable.

I see you’re the kind of person with a chip on your shoulder. Perhaps we can refrain from turning this place into a back and forth that doesn’t help the OP. Let’s stop comms right here and right now to maintain a friendly environment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

43 minutes ago, shiv.smith said:

Go back and reread. I specifically commented that it is lightweight and capable.

I see you’re the kind of person with a chip on your shoulder. Perhaps we can refrain from turning this place into a back and forth that doesn’t help the OP. Let’s stop comms right here and right now to maintain a friendly environment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I went back and reread. Still not seeing what you're seeing. Also looked in a mirror. No chips anywhere. Leupold certainly does a good job at keeping scopes light.

We can stop responding to each others posts but I have no animosity towards you and would rather agree to disagree or even have a friendly debate than go that route.

• 1 month later...
On 1/15/2018 at 10:24 PM, TonytheTiger said:

Leupold doesn't have any fans in the precision rifle arena.

Agreed again...   there are plenty of better/other scopes to jump on out there with better reticle selections to pic from. Look on snipers hide and you will get plenty of info to go on.  A lot of diehards in the leupold world but I get around a lot of people that do a lot of competing and target shooting and I can only remember two guys that had old fixed 10x mk 4’s