Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

IDPA Pistol Caliber Carbine Classifier

S&W686

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

After this weekends match some of us shot the IDPA PCC Classifier.  I shot it in 54.83 seconds giving me my first Master classification.

Edited by S&W686

Your video on the PCC Classifier is a great video.  When Chris the Match Director for the up and coming Walking in Memphis IDPA match and I were setting up the PCC classifier stage we did discussed your video.  I have been shooting PCC Division exclusively in USPSA and believe it has improved my shooting which helped me make master in the IDPA Classifier.  I still need to work a little bit harder to make Master in USPSA.

• 6 months later...

We shot the classifier at a local club in Eustis FL a couple weeks ago.  We did it with the tapped off targets at 25 yards.  It seems to me that the key to this is shoot slowly enough to make sure you get your hits.  I thought I would be right on the line between EX and MA based on shooting to course of fire quickly on steel targets on my back yard range. I ended up with a raw time of 52.35 and 2 points down for a final time of 54.35. I felt like I was going soooo sloooww but in this instance it paid off. 

PCC..jpg

• 1 month later...