Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

What ammo for M3K w/ 5rd ext... I assume theres a go to soft shooter

taymag

Long time skeet shooter, semi new 3 gun.. Is there a go-to soft(er) shooting round known to cycle perfect in the M3K with a 5rd ext? I'd like to stock up on one or two of the "known to run like a top" loads :)

7 minutes ago, ChadVanBrunt said:

I ran ~2000 rounds of Federal top gun 2 3/4dram 1oz last season with only a few malfunctions.  I switch between this and the 3dram version, there is a slight difference but I run them interchangeably.  For slugs I run Federal Low recoil.

Ok.. so I do pass low recoil loads in the store but never even pick them up cause shooting on my property I just buy cheap target rounds...

So for 3-gun do you guys usually just run standard 1oz 2 3/4 #8? There's no low recoil other than in slugs? Is it even worth it (I guess if its the same price and cycles it is)?

Ok.. so I do pass low recoil loads in the store but never even pick them up cause shooting on my property I just buy cheap target rounds...

So for 3-gun do you guys usually just run standard 1oz 2 3/4 #8? There's no low recoil other than in slugs? Is it even worth it (I guess if its the same price and cycles it is)?
I usually run AA 1145fps and it's about as low recoil as you can get an still cycle. Just depends on what your SG will take. Try a few different kinds and see what yours will run. Most common is the 7.5 2 3/4 3dram, at least from what Ive seen

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

On 1/7/2018 at 11:57 PM, Jmoreno88 said:

I usually run AA 1145fps and it's about as low recoil as you can get an still cycle. Just depends on what your SG will take. Try a few different kinds and see what yours will run. Most common is the 7.5 2 3/4 3dram, at least from what Ive seen

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

This is the exact load that I use. I am shooting a JM930 and up until this weekend it ran fine. Just waiting on my M2 from Hayes to show up. Completely blew my jungle run stage with 3 or 4 malfunctions.