Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Trubo

wingnut

I would think depending on your level of skill.   There is a few guns out there built by gunsmith s that are essentially trubor with their touch and slide cuts, whether estatics or for slide speed, do what you want with it.  Personally I added popple holes instead of slide lightening

I have the Trubor T1 comp with a Berreta style cut up front and the rear sight cut out. It weighs 10.5 oz(like on GANSGUNS web page).  I added 3 x .125" holes to the barrel and it is flat shooting with 9.3 HS6 and 115 RMR FMJ x 1.175".  Without the mods the dot jumped up and down  a lot, now it just sits still and you can call your shots all day.

On 1/6/2018 at 3:23 PM, SDL said:

I have the Trubor T1 comp with a Berreta style cut up front and the rear sight cut out. It weighs 10.5 oz(like on GANSGUNS web page).  I added 3 x .125" holes to the barrel and it is flat shooting with 9.3 HS6 and 115 RMR FMJ x 1.175".  Without the mods the dot jumped up and down  a lot, now it just sits still and you can call your shots all day.

1.175" is a pretty long 9mm cartridge for a Trubor...  Did you have to throat the barrel?