Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Great 2# Drop In Triogger Kit!

Adam B

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys,

I know Ralph I have shot with Ralph...When I found out about his triggers I asked him to bring one to the local match. Not only did he bring the kit he installed it before the match begain. I shoot a 1911 ..the glock 34 is my son's gun. My son shot better in

that match then he ever had before. He was a bottom 1/3 shooter and in the last 2 matches he performed in the upper 8- 12% of shooters at all levels in production. The only change made was Ralphs Trigger. I never thought that he would perform so much better from the trigger. I personally do not shoot that gun but noticed a huge differance when I dry fired it. Now Im thinking about shooting production at some matches. Its is no bull that setup is that good..and lets face it the price is right...its a no brainer

I know if your were dissatisfied in any way Ralph would make it right. He is the nicest and most modest person you will ever meet. Awesome trigger Ralph!!!! :P

Eric you own Glocks???

(Evil Laugh)

B) Fine you wanna play it like that?

Paul.....you WORK ON GLOCKS? :huh:

There, now deal with the publicity of being the world's first one stop shopping for Glock doctering, diamond advice and 1911 tuning. :D

Paul swapped them out for me. (I don't even know how to clean them :unsure:, besides the dishwasher of course) and said they were pretty nice kits. Both started life around 5.5 and ended up around 2.75.

I'll go pick them up this evening and report back.

Eric you own Glocks???

(Evil Laugh)

B) Fine you wanna play it like that?

Paul.....you WORK ON GLOCKS? :huh:

There, now deal with the publicity of being the world's first one stop shopping for Glock doctering, diamond advice and 1911 tuning. :D

Paul swapped them out for me. (I don't even know how to clean them :unsure:, besides the dishwasher of course) and said they were pretty nice kits. Both started life around 5.5 and ended up around 2.75.

I'll go pick them up this evening and report back.

Look Paul, Eric wants to play by prison rules!! :D:D

just picked them up.

These were Glocks, right? :blink:

Very smooth, about 2.75 each. Take up is smooth, but about the same as the break so there's no sense of stacking or a single action pull (which, despite the best PR campeign EVER Glocks ARE, but I digress B) ). It's like shooting a really light triggered revolver, only I've never done that either. <_<

Anyway, seems like money well spent. Now, some TRUGRIP (Tactical of course), a heinie rear, Dawson FO front and a little more kydex and I am one of the guys!!!! :P

Haven't shot them yet, but I'll get around to it.

just picked them up.

These were Glocks, right? :blink:

Very smooth, about 2.75 each.  Take up is smooth, but about the same as the break so there's no sense of stacking or a single action pull (which, despite the best PR campeign EVER Glocks ARE, but I digress B) ).  It's like shooting a really light triggered revolver, only I've never done that either. <_<

Anyway, seems like money well spent. Now, some TRUGRIP (Tactical of course), a heinie rear, Dawson FO front and a little more kydex and I am one of the guys!!!! :P

Haven't shot them yet, but I'll get around to it.

I agree Eric, Ralph's trigger is not bad. Have you tried the Vanek yet? If not, let me know when you'll be around and I'll bring mine for you to see.

Haven't shot the much talked about Vanek. I was looking for drop in and returnable to bone stock. Again, for the money spent, and goods recieved, I'm happy.

An aside; I don't know if you ever shot Ian McPhereson's GLocks back when he was in the sport, but he had them down under 2#.

Spray painted them orange too. <_<

Haven't shot the much talked about Vanek. I was looking for drop in and returnable to bone stock.  Again, for the money spent, and goods recieved, I'm happy.

An aside; I don't know if you ever shot Ian McPhereson's GLocks back when he was in the sport, but he had them down under 2#.

Spray painted them orange too. <_<

No, I never shot Ian's. Both triggers are nice, but just different. You painted the guns orange, is that Production legal? or are you shooting them in Lim, Lim10?

Kevin,

According to the "new" Production rules, you could spray paint them pink with purple polka-dots for USPSA. The finish does not have to stay stock anymore as John Amidon wrote in a recent issue of Front Sight.

And for everyone that has asked for a contact, here is a link to Ralph's website:

http://www.geocities.com/2lbdropkit@sbcglobal.net/

The orange (and yellow semi flame job, actually) Glock 35 was creation of Count GLock-u-la, Ian McPhereson. He made "A" with it, and would pull the magwell off it to shoot IDPA and then USPSA Prod when the division first came out.

He also tweaked on that gun until it was about as light as I think I'd believe you could get one. He ended up with a burp Glock several times in his 'speriments.

Then he switched to a Para, made "M", and dropped off the face of the earth.

Ok, Ok.

I went and ordered one for my 35 that I use for limited because of all the good feedback I've been reading. I really like the idea that it is a drop in mod and I can return it to factory specs if needed by only swapping the parts out.

Not to mention the fact that it is only $50!

The orange (and yellow semi flame job, actually)  Glock 35 was creation of Count GLock-u-la, Ian McPhereson.  He made "A" with it, and would pull the magwell off it to shoot IDPA and then USPSA Prod when the division first came out.

He also tweaked on that gun until it was about as light as I think I'd believe you could get one.  He ended up with a burp Glock several times in his 'speriments.

Then he switched to a Para, made "M", and dropped off the face of the earth.

Eric, you shooting ur count Glock u la at the monster match? The match is full and I wont be able to make it, unless by buddy Smitty squeezes me in somewhere??? Yes Smitty, I would like to challenge the match shooting Production, Ive got room for 8 or so more mag pouches (ie legs, arms, back). Id love to see what youve done to it.

Kevin the flame job glock was Ian McPhereson's. He made a one match return, but I don't think he's back in it.

My Glock's are brand new and as yet unfired. Just getting the drop in kit, some true grip, and sights.

With a little luck I'll have a new "Mail Ninja Extremo" Rail gun STI to shoot.

Kimberkid,

SOLD!  I will be ordering the kit tomorrow.

I am very impressed by what I have read

thus far.

I met Ralph at a match in Indiana and he is a very nice guy, not to mention that he makes a great product and stands behind it 100%! No one should worry about dealing with him becsaue he will do you right and if you feel that something is wrong he will make it right or give you a refund, no questions asked! As far as I am concerned it is one of the finest triggers on the market for a small frame glock.

Did the .25 cent trigger job on my G34 (with the 3.5 lb disconnector) and polished the hell out of every possible part -- especially the ones circled. Every metal part of the trigger group, etc. shines like a mirror. Still can't get the trigger pull below 4 1/4 pounds. I ordered the Sotelo part and am curious as to how it will work.

QUOTE(SRT Driver @ Sep 22 2005, 07:50 PM)

Ralph's latest projects are stickers..a classic target with 2 Aplha hits and poppers.

Them's metric targets, man!

Your right!!! I know better. All that fancy NROI training and such!!!! :wacko:

But it's brown, has an Azone, and you shoot at it. Sounds like a "classic" target to me. :blink::D

Dry Fire Magnets..hmm!! :D

everyone can now catch his stuff at triggerkit.com also. I know he is out of stock on almost everything right now, cuz his supplier is also out of stock. He told me yesterday he anticipates more parts soon, I am guessing within the next 2 weeks.

I was lucky enough to get my order in before he ran out of stock. Wow, what an improvement in the Glock trigger! I dare say it's better than my 1911 trigger now. Scary... :o The striker spring seemed real light and I was skeptical at first. But, I ran a box of WWB and a box of UMC factory ammo through it without a single light primer strike. Sweet! B)