Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Picked up my third Limited today

Intercooler2

3 hours ago, Intercooler2 said:

New family photo

Limited Custom 9mm, Limited 9mm, Limited 10mm, Limited Pro 10mm, Hunter 10mm

DSCN5773 (1).JPG

That is a lot of 10’s. Is this due to availability of 10’s or is this the caliber you prefer?

2 hours ago, Intercooler2 said:

I shoot both mm about equally. I do like 10mm!

I  like to think I shoot 9 better. At least after several clips. Have to really concentrate to prevent flinching after 50 rds of 10 in a short period. 

39 minutes ago, GrumpyOne said:

Paper clips...used to hold the target to the stand...so you can shoot the target with your gun after you load a MAGAZINE into the gun.

Haha!  Yes yes clips don't have springs and magazines do.

3 hours ago, johnbu said:

Obviously, a barber. He was multi-tasking and shooting while clipping someone's hair.

Hard audience. But I am still more accurate with 9mm than 10mm.

It will require more practice to prevent flinching with full power 10mm loads. Especially after 50 - 100 rounds. 

2 hours ago, Endall said:

But I am still more accurate with 9mm than 10mm.

A lot of us intially thought the extra power of a 45/10mm/40 caliber gun was a good thing when we first began getting into guns.

When you transition from a gun owner to an actual proficient shooter... many of us slowly (or rapidly) switched to 9mm. Cheaper to feed, and doesn’t shatter our fragile feminine wrists.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/3/2018 at 3:33 PM, MemphisMechanic said:

When you transition from a gun owner to an actual proficient shooter... many of us slowly (or rapidly) switched to 9mm. Cheaper to feed, and doesn’t shatter our fragile feminine wrists.

True. 

Jonesing for a 40 now though, production gun. Powder puff 180 grain loads at about 145 power factor are just really fun and have some authority on pepper poppers. Also seems like 40 brass is everywhere.