Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Any tube scope for CZ TS Orange?

Greengun

Hi I am new here and can benefit a lot from your advices. I just bought a CZ TSO and wanting to mount a tube scope (Ultradot Matchdot) on it. I searched everywhere but could not find if anyone has done it.

Ideally I want to use the 3 predrilled holes on the frame. I understand the size and placement of those holes are identical as CZ Czechmate, and the frame and slide size is same as CZ TS.

I also want to use two sided frame mount, which means I’ll have to drill and tap the other side of the frame.

The closest thing resembles what I mean is a EAA Witness 8 hole weaver mount #102102 as attached. It’s for a Tanfoglio Witness.

I would appreciate any info if a similar mount exist either with holes that would fit CZ or no holes and I can take it to a smith for drill/tap.
e9942049aa3a1422c635854403c4d536.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The following are what I’ve gathered from here and there regarding the CZ TSO mounting holes:

- TSO use M4x8 flat head screw for thumb rest (and M3.5x8 for grips)

- Same M4 thread on the frame on TSO, Czechmate and Tanfoglio. TSO and CM have same location and 14.6mm hole spacing but not Tanfoglio.

38 minutes ago, Greengun said:

The following are what I’ve gathered from here and there regarding the CZ TSO mounting holes:

- TSO use M4x8 flat head screw for thumb rest (and M3.5x8 for grips)

- Same M4 thread on the frame on TSO, Czechmate and Tanfoglio. TSO and CM have same location and 14.6mm hole spacing but not Tanfoglio.

it took  me 25 years to study  this :o

i think that on tso  and cm distance is 14.5mm;)  (monday design ) they use   metric system .

in tan.  dis. 10 mm

I’ve been thinking of getting that weaver mount pictured with no holes version and then drill/tap it for TSO. Does anyone has a measurement of that mount?

I wonder what is the Witness slide width and height above the mounting area.