Jump to content
Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!
kwelhand

CZ purchased - missing factory parts

Recommended Posts

Recently I was able to acquire Czechmate in 9mm at good price.

Unfortunately, it's missing the original case, manual and perhaps some factory parts.

It's also missing an extra barrel *SIGH*

 

By looking at the pic, what parts are missing that supposedly comes from the factory when purchasing a new Czechmate?

I see some missing spring, obviously extra barrel, perhaps plastic recoil buffer? 

It looks like the pistol was made in 2011.

 

My goal is to replace the missing parts as much as I could... still no lead for the replacement factory case, too.

Also, I need info or part# for correct front fiber sight for this gun (CZ USA never replied).

 

P.S. What type of finish is used on Czechmate... will refinish degrade the resale value?  

 

 

IMG_7030.jpg

IMG_7031.jpg

IMG_7032.jpg

Edited by kwelhand

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I believe if made in 2011 they came with extra barrels still. I just bought a new czechmate parrot and it did not come with extra barrels. I received an extra slide stop and some pins. Did not come with springs or anything else. Mine also came with a thumb rest which I am not seeing in your pictures but early ones may not have came with them as I saw multiple threads looking for a thumb rest to fit the czechmate.

 

As for the sight I would just call CZCustom and ask them which to use. Ask for Stuart as he is a member on the forum and very knowledgeable.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40309 FIBER OPTIC FRONT SIGHT 75 SERIES 1x7.50mm        
40319 FIBER OPTIC FRONT SIGHT 75 SERIES 1.5x7.50mm

 

Those are the CZ USA part numbers for the fiber  front sight (7.5mm high) to use with the fixed rear sight.  Just pick your rod diameter; 1mm or 1.5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, ParsonsWV said:

I believe if made in 2011 they came with extra barrels still. I just bought a new czechmate parrot and it did not come with extra barrels. I received an extra slide stop and some pins. Did not come with springs or anything else. Mine also came with a thumb rest which I am not seeing in your pictures but early ones may not have came with them as I saw multiple threads looking for a thumb rest to fit the czechmate.

As for the sight I would just call CZCustom and ask them which to use. Ask for Stuart as he is a member on the forum and very knowledgeable.

 

Thanks for sharing.

I thought all Czechmate comes with 2 barrels except the Parrot model... perhaps I'm wrong.

 

Glad you got your factory thumb rest, I need to get one for my Czechmate as well.

Yes, I think I will contact CZC as CZ USA never answered my questions.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, muncie21 said:
40309 FIBER OPTIC FRONT SIGHT 75 SERIES 1x7.50mm        
40319 FIBER OPTIC FRONT SIGHT 75 SERIES 1.5x7.50mm

 

Those are the CZ USA part numbers for the fiber  front sight (7.5mm high) to use with the fixed rear sight.  Just pick your rod diameter; 1mm or 1.5

 

Thank you sir... it looks like they share same sight between Czchemate, TS and TS orange.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, kwelhand said:

 

Thank you sir... it looks like they share same sight between Czchemate, TS and TS orange.

TSOs have an adj. rear and I believe they take a slightly different (shorter if I"m remembering correctly) front because of this. The CM has a fixed sight which should be the same as TS.  However as you've noticed, CM & TS don't come from the factory with FO front. Need to match the rear fixed with front FO from standard 75.

 

I have a TSO in .40 and when the adj. rear came apart, I put on a standard TS fixed rear.  When I did this, my front also needed to be changed out.

Edited by muncie21

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, muncie21 said:

TSOs have an adj. rear and I believe they take a slightly different (shorter if I"m remembering correctly) front because of this. The CM has a fixed sight which should be the same as TS.  However as you've noticed, CM & TS don't come from the factory with FO front. Need to match the rear fixed with front FO from standard 75.

 

I have a TSO in .40 and when the adj. rear came apart, I put on a standard TS fixed rear.  When I did this, my front also needed to be changed out.

oh.... I see.

Great info! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

remember, CM front sight block doesnt use a pin. So make sure you get the P07/P09/P10 style front sight with the set screw

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, eerw said:

remember, CM front sight block doesnt use a pin. So make sure you get the P07/P09/P10 style front sight with the set screw

 

Didn't realize this, thanks for pointing it out.

OP- disregard those PN's.  Sorry.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Almost ordered... does anyone know the correct part# for front fiber sight?

Can't seem to find on CZ USA website.

 

Edited by kwelhand

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You want the P09 7.5mm front sight. No idea what the part # is


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...