Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

SV or PT Evo grip

DVC502

Thinking about switching the grip on my DVC to a metal grip.  I have shot the SV grip and really like it,  but also hear nothing but great things about the PT evo.  I shoot CZ as well and everybody I talk to says the PT feels very similar to the CZ.  I would like some personal experiences and if you have tried both even better. 

pt evo all the way. absolutely love mine. best decision i have made on a gun yet. then again, take into account your skin texture. i have rough, dry, calloused, cracked, mechanic hands that always need chalk etc to get a good grip on plastic. with my pt evo i can shoot for hours at the range, multiple day matches etc and it feels great every single shot. 

No offense, but I have never seen a SV grip break.

I have had a SV for a very long time.  I was at Nationals when Sandy brought one up from TX. 

Furthermore, I have had nothing but premier service from Infinity.

The sv has better fit and finish  but will also cost more.

the pt feels great and has a matching back strap as well as a "pinned" beaver tail. 

Honestly you will be happy with either of them, my only recommendation is if you chose sv don't get micro pockets. More texture is always better.  

• 2 weeks later...