Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

CZ Custom BULL Shadow Review!

P.E. Kelley

Red_Dot, Thanks.  What is really strange is  on their web site (CZ Custom) they show the Bull Shadow as you describe and then there is the NEW  Bull Shadow with the dust cover and the rail.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 hours ago, Texas45 said:

Red_Dot, Thanks.  What is really strange is  on their web site (CZ Custom) they show the Bull Shadow as you describe and then there is the NEW  Bull Shadow with the dust cover and the rail.

The only one that matches your description is the SP01 Bull Shadow https://czcustom.com/new-firearms/cz-pistols-custom.html

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/24/2019 at 5:02 PM, Red_Dot said:

I own one of each.

Shadow2 Bull uses a Shadow2 frame that’s blended to the contour of the Bull slide. It’s also got a dust cover with a mounting rail. Comes with 3 17rnd mags

Bull Shadow uses a CZ75 Frame without a dust cover or rail. Comes with 2 16 round mags

Shadow2 is considerably more nose heavy and feels larger in the hand.

So which do you prefer comparing the two and not worrying about the list right now?

I'm coming from the S2 world so I lean towards that style but always willing to try something new like the CZ75 Bull (new for me). Also the CZ75 Bull is less expensive, I notice.

Thanks.

8 hours ago, lfine said:

So which do you prefer comparing the two and not worrying about the list right now?

I'm coming from the S2 world so I lean towards that style but always willing to try something new like the CZ75 Bull (new for me). Also the CZ75 Bull is less expensive, I notice.

Thanks.

I prefer the Bull Shadow over the Shadow 2 Bull mostly because I feel the Shadow 2 is optimal for Large+ size hands and the standard CZ75 frame is for Medium and smaller