Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!
TANFARM

Rocky Mt. Reloading 146 MPR

Any experiences with this RMR 124 9mm Multi Purpose Round I see offered??

sure has a good price point for bulk purchases...Thanks in advance......

I almost bought some to try.  I was going to get the 7000 price, came out to .086 per round, but Montana Gold has a sale right now 345.00 a case of 3750, which was .092 a round so it was just a little more so I went the MG.  There was a post on here a few days ago that said they were the best for the money.

Edited by rooster
Read wrong

28 minutes ago, rooster said:

I almost bought some to try

I was also close to buying. Would also be interested in hearing from someone loading and shooting these.

Just in case you are intending to use them in a Gen5 Glock, fair warning.  I ordered some specifically to shoot out of my G19 Gen5 and ended up having to shorten the OAL to 1.045 to get them to pass the plunk test.  That's a bit short for my liking, so I didn't pursue the project any further.  To be fair, every other 9mm in my safe plunked at 1.070 or greater, and Jacob from RMR said that their testing allowed an OAL of 1.06 in a SAAMI spec barrel.

RMR is a great company that puts out great products, and this isn't a knock on them in any way.  Just information sharing.

I got a bag of 500 to try out.

weight 124.9-125.2

Loaded up 150 rounds with my favorite 9mm recipe have not yet  put any on paper. 

Edited by wrench459

I've loaded about 5000 and shot 2000 so far in 9mm major. I have loaded them at 1.135  minor in the gen 3 G34. We had a match with long distance targets and they were accurate in 9 major.

Edited by frankge