Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!
biggair

new be shadow 2

I guest ordered a CZ shadow 2, What would you recommend for a holster for a new be guest starting out. I have bigger hand too i noticed people taking about changing grip. what are the changing too?  thanks for the help

I don't shoot a CZ I shoot a TP9sFX but when it came to a holster I did some research and I ordered the The Super 'Nova from LAG Tactical. The fit is great and they are well made they make it for the Shadow 2 as well. 

Webber tactical. Also google my buddy t5custom Kydex. He is really really good and super prices.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I use BOSS Dropped & Offset DOH Holster by Ben Stoeger Pro Shop for my Tanfoglio Stock 2, but found out my CZ Shadow 2 fits perfectly also:)

Boss hanger with comp tach holster. Lok palm swell bogies.  I like the more rounded feel to the grip, than the factory flat aluminum grips. 

Edited by Flashis5

Springer precision hanger kit with a red hill tactical holster. They are both great for my shadow 2. I also use a race holster when I feel like slapping a magwell and extensions on it for limited

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I’m using the Bladetech competition holster.  We can’t CC in Canada so holster is specific for competitive shooting.  Excellent fit and adjustability.

Shoot me a PM, i may have extra RHT for shadow 2, and some henning and or cz custom thick grips

On 2/19/2018 at 3:37 PM, MsDV8 said:

I’m using the Bladetech competition holster.  We can’t CC in Canada so holster is specific for competitive shooting.  Excellent fit and adjustability.

I stand corrected on this holster.  I have stopped using it due to some retention problems I have had with it.  It fell out twice in competition, once at the end of the COF, once after LMR.  With the holster in the slightly slanted back position I have never had a problem but with IPSC, that position puts me out of spec.  I’ve order a Double Alpha Alpha X for it now.  

red hill tactical

Lok grips 

VZ grips 

both are great