Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!
nickbfishn

build the absolute lightest PCC on earth

The lightest PCC on earth has to be a g19 with one of them buttstock adapters LOL

23 hours ago, TRUBL said:

Ya know.......one thing I've not seen done yet is someone taking the new MagPul grip and drilling a shit pot full of holes in it.

Well, my Magpul MOE K weighs 2.43 oz.  Bet I could knock off a half oz with some holes. :P

If you have Facebook, check out Kurt Grimes on PCC Raceguns or Rimfire Raceguns. He is doing 2 LeadStar skeletonized builds with BSF barrels and carbon fiber stocks, etc.

I just changed out some hardware on my daughters PCC.  For comparison, my PCC weighs 7 lbs 13.1 ounces.  My Daughters weighed almost 7lbs.  Now it weighs a modest 5lbs 10.8 ounces.  It almost feels fake to me, but she loves it.5a64d0014eea5_katespcc.thumb.jpg.6722c86c60c536f5cf6fb13c244c78ec.jpg

Very happy with this build so far.

TACCOM Lightweight 5.25 inch barrel with 16 inch pinned welded shroud

AP Custom gen 1 carbon fiber forearm

QC10 skeletonized upper and lower for glock

MagpulMagpul grip

maxim defense bolt

hiper fire 24E trigger

TACCOM Adjustable Recoil Buffer

battle link minimalist stock

american defense quick detach mount

vortex venom red dot

rsz_20181229_131106-min.jpg

Hello: My QC10 Glock setup weights 5lbs 8ozs with a Holosun 510C. My Sig MPX 16" weights 6lbs 4ozs with a Holosun 510C. I could make both a little lighter but like how they balance right now. Thanks, Eric

Well guys I think I completed my mission. It took some custom parts and lots of tweaking, but the finished product is 62.5 ounces (3.90 lbs).

This gun is purpose built for steel challenge only and we were able to create a load/buffer/spring/trigger combo that runs 90pf ammo flawlessly. And best of all the dot barely even wiggles and the recoil feels about equal to my 10/22 shooting mini mags!

When my kid opened her box Christmas morning and took it out she said “is this really a PCC daddy? It feels lighter than my 10/22!” Truth be told, it’s 3 ounces heavier than her 10/22, but the weight is balanced well to make it feel lighter.

C92558B7-40C9-40AB-AC79-CE3B530284E9.jpeg

Amazing and great job!!!

Both of these are 5lbs, the one on the left drops to 4.76lbs without the optic(Aluminum Cmore),  I had mine at 5lbs as well,... now it is almost 5lbs 12oz with a Holosun, 14” handguard with a stop, Jp 3port comp, adjusable cheek riser,  second optic and offset mount.  

B3374E21-6F75-4578-A0AF-60EC89692C36.jpeg

On 12/30/2018 at 9:22 AM, Hallz said:

Amazing and great job!!!

Both of these are 5lbs, the one on the left drops to 4.76lbs without the optic(Aluminum Cmore),  I had mine at 5lbs as well,... now it is almost 5lbs 12oz with a Holosun, 14” handguard with a stop, Jp 3port comp, adjusable cheek riser,  second optic and offset mount.  

B3374E21-6F75-4578-A0AF-60EC89692C36.jpeg

Is that a Venom Defense grip on the right ($150.00)?

On 12/29/2018 at 9:22 PM, nickbfishn said:

Well guys I think I completed my mission.....

That is super cool!