Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Fiber Optic Front Sight for Buck Mark Black Label??

NoFe2O3

Hi All,

I just got a Browning Buckmark.  It's the Shot Show 2017 model ("Black Label").  I want to replace the plain black front sight with a fiber optic; maybe a red-dot rear later on; we'll see....

My gunsmith tells me that the front sight is not the same as that on most BuckMarks, and he can't find a Dawson to replace it.

Suggestions???

Thanks in advance; you folks have been an amazing source of info so far!!

• 3 weeks later...

You must have a contour model.  Hold tight - I have a guy making a prototype for me.  It will be after the first of the year before I have it.  Once approved it will be for sale.

I could not find one either.

steve

• 1 month later...

If you have a small drill press and a dremel tool, you can make your own. I have a 5.5 field, there is no aftermarket fiber optic sight for it, and I can't shoot with black on black anymore. Use a 1mm drill bit and a 0 finding ruler to get in the right spot.

20171026_221328.jpg

20171026_221410.jpg

20171026_221414.jpg

• 11 months later...
4 hours ago, vipertech said:

I do, sent them to a friend. I couldn’t find a side shot if u want one I’ll get it tonight. But it looks factory 

If it isn't too much trouble, I would like to see the side shot.  Either way, thanks for posting.  Been wanting a fiber optic replacement for mine, but could never find one.