Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!
Sign in to follow this  
Loweredchevy

Aftermarket slide or machine work for RMR

Looking for build a CO setup to play around with. I can purchase a slide but it seems that it would be better to custom machine the slide for a particular RMR instead to keep it as low as possible. What are your thoughts?

Check out Primary Machine.

Their attention to detail is amazing, the machine work is perfect, and their cerakote looks factory.  Notice how they remove all the numbers and letters off the slide for a clean look that allows for uninterrupted serrations.

Turn around is very quick, and their prices can’t be beat.

5967A5A6-3D96-47C7-9AD2-11F6C02F8327.jpeg

59D54D05-95CE-4D4C-9A3C-B0574FB3C8DA.jpeg

Edited by CharlieD

Absolutely agree with Primary Machine.  I wanted some simple work on my EDC G19, just milled for an RMR and forward cocking serrations added.  I sent it off on Friday and had it back the next Saturday.  It arrived at their shop Tuesday morning and back out Wednesday evening.  That's incredible turnaround for milling and Cerakote.

IMG_0987.jpg

Absolutely agree with Primary Machine.  I wanted some simple work on my EDC G19, just milled for an RMR and forward cocking serrations added.  I sent it off on Friday and had it back the next Saturday.  It arrived at their shop Tuesday morning and back out Wednesday evening.  That's incredible turnaround for milling and Cerakote.

IMG_0987.jpg.f1ed64ab48c1c85443eb00da32bc5c3b.jpg

Man that’s AMAZING. I’ll have to check them out for my m&p and vp9!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is great feedback and I will definitely check into both options mentioned. Word of mouth recommendations are always better. Thank you all for providing feedback.