Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

The Accountant - To be the "Paper M" and get ready for Thailand 2020

Magictalent

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To improve my split time. Now when I do my dry fire program, instead of 2 per target, I do 5 per target.

Also try to minimized dot movement and always able to confirm A zone hit on the first shot.

There are some some adjustment made to my feel after increased trigger finger speed.

I have a Shadow 2 in my safe now. I can use all 3 competition guns with my rig. (CZ TSO, CZ Czechmate, CZ Shadow 2)

I dry fire the Shadow 2 last night. Feels good, but not a lot better then the Shadow I have before. (Could be because it is still stock)

I ordered springs and parts. Will see how good it is going to turn out after all tuning.

On 2/13/2018 at 8:31 AM, Magictalent said:

To improve my split time. Now when I do my dry fire program, instead of 2 per target, I do 5 per target.

Also try to minimized dot movement and always able to confirm A zone hit on the first shot.

There are some some adjustment made to my feel after increased trigger finger speed.

In light of the match video, I think you would be better off making split times a lower priority. Some low-hanging fruit in the video is draw, grip, and positional work. 

Additionally, a good grip will naturally lead to better splits. 

5 minutes ago, Sliv2 said:

In light of the match video, I think you would be better off making split times a lower priority. Some low-hanging fruit in the video is draw, grip, and positional work. 

Additionally, a good grip will naturally lead to better splits. 

You are correct, split time is the result of what I train, not what I train.

Thanks for the info

• 2 weeks later...
On 2018-04-08 at 10:44 PM, dansedgli said:

Every array was the same except for 2 on the last stage. What's up with that?

It is the match after Black Badge course. 20 Novice shooters in the match. MD try to make it safe and simple.

Not a bad thing. I enjoy it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...