Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

X- Products 50rd Colt 9mm drum

• It's a great product. I tested one of them.
  • It looks like to you had to put a notch in your magwell  to get the drum to fully seat.
  • I told the X Products guys that they had to make the drum cheaper and lighter.  Why would shooters spend $200 for a 50 round drum when they can spend $75 for 42 rounds (mag & TF extension)

Have fun with it.  I'd buy a used one if I found it at a decent price.

10 minutes ago, Tampa-XD45 said:
  • I told the X Products guys that they had to make the drum cheaper and lighter.  Why would shooters spend $200 for a 50 round drum when they can spend $75 for 42 rounds (mag & TF extension)

There are other options that will give you 50+ or 60+ for a lot less money, but they are also VERY long.  This is compact enough to be usable in situations where the long stick would not be suitable ... like prone.   It is way too expensive though.

There are other options that will give you 50+ or 60+ for a lot less money, but they are also VERY long.  This is compact enough to be usable in situations where the long stick would not be suitable ... like prone.   It is way too expensive though.
The small form-factor and reliability (from reviews) are it's selling points. They've been talking a Glock version for some time but haven't heard of a progress update

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...
Hello: I wish they made a Glock 17 one and a Sig MPX one. Thanks, Eric

They had one for the MPX at SHOT 2016, but it's never made it to market. I asked recently and they still plan on releasing it, but wouldn't give me an ETA.

In TF's latest newsletter he says they are coming out with a +20 for the MPX this year.