Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2018 Oklahoma Section Championship

****Pending Approval****

The 2018 Oklahoma Section Championship will be held on May 11 - 13, 2018 at The United States Shooting Academy in Tulsa, OK. We are planning a bigger and better match than last year, which will be hard to top but we are going to try. If you shot the this years' match, 2017, you know that we put on a great event! $120 entry free with lunch, drinks and desert included!!!

Details will be added to this thread once the match is approved by HQ.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Match is still pending approval from HQ but we have had a change of venue for the sectional. 

It will now be held at the Oklahoma City Gun Club in Arcadia, OK which is just northeast of OKC. Same date, just different location. 

More details to come once we receive match approval. 

• 4 weeks later...

The 2018 Oklahoma Section Championship Match is now active https://practiscore.com/2018-red-dirt-rumble-oklahoma-sectional-championship/register

Space is limited at 150 shooters. 4 squads on Friday to shoot with staff and 10 squads on Saturday for the main match.

If you would like to work as staff, please contact Greg at gagoode@yahoo.com 

Edited by Prov1x

Greetings Shooters,

There have been a few hiccups with PS registration and squadding, but I'm working to iron those out. Please don't hesitate to email me if you have any issues. 

We are working hard to keep making this match better every year. We have some very crafty stage designers in our coterie, which should make for a fun match. Stay tuned....more to come!  

Greg Goode

MD 2018 Oklahoma Section Championship

Some updated details for the match:

The 2018 Oklahoma Section Championship match will be held at the Oklahoma City Gun Club May 11-12, 2018 with the 13th as a weather day. This is a 1-Day match format with 10 stages and ~250 rounds. We are working on the prize table, and those details will be released shortly.

Lunch is included with the match fee. Menu is TBD 

Open, Limited, Production, PCC, SS, Revolver, CO will be recognized and awarded on the 3, 5, 7 rule.

The main match for Competitors is on Saturday May 12th, and we will use Sunday May 13th as a "Rain/Make-up Day" if necessary. Staff will shoot on Friday May 11th. Staff package includes match fee, lunch Fri-Sat, shirt, and entry for pistol drawing. If you are interested in being an RO please email gagoode@yahoo.com  with 2018 Section in the subject. In your email please let me know if you are a NROI certified RO or CRO. 

For match competitors you can sign up here:

https://practiscore....onship/register

No Refunds after April 15th.

Space is limited in the match, so sign-up as soon as you can to guarantee your spot. We are using PayPal for the entry fee. If you need other arrangements please email the MD.

Thanks and we look forward to seeing you on the range in May!

Match BOD:

Greg Goode - Match Director
Cary Rowton - Range Master
Chad Stanton - Assistant Range Master

2 hours ago, rowdyb said:

Practiscore has me with a red X for approved and squad and the pay column is blank. Will approval be coming for me?

That's odd Rowdy. I had someone else with a similar issue on the fee payment. This link should get you there. Please feel free to email me gagoode@yahoo.com if you have any other problems. 

https://www.paypal.me/OklahomaCityGunClub/100

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Results are posted here: https://practiscore.com/results/new/9caa0cb6-186d-4f7f-96a2-0684f2c789d9

We hope everyone enjoyed the match and the warm weather. Next years match will be back in Tulsa, OK at The United States Shooting Academy (USSA) but the match date has yet to be determined. It will likely be around the same time frame as this year because we like to have it before the Area 4 match but not in the thrones of the Oklahoma summer heat. 

2 hours ago, Prov1x said:

Results are posted here: https://practiscore.com/results/new/9caa0cb6-186d-4f7f-96a2-0684f2c789d9

We hope everyone enjoyed the match and the warm weather. Next years match will be back in Tulsa, OK at The United States Shooting Academy (USSA) but the match date has yet to be determined. It will likely be around the same time frame as this year because we like to have it before the Area 4 match but not in the thrones of the Oklahoma summer heat. 

Thanks Chad and everyone who worked it!